Ashton || Ella

A S H T O N 

I can't believe him. I know this would happened and I wanted so badly to warn her of his past but I didn't want to fight with her. She was my everything and I couldn't seem like I was jealous, which I was. Staying seated on her couch as she starts laughing at what the guys are saying.

I know this is an act. She isn't fine with it. She is just waiting for us to leave so she can break down. She excuses herself as the guys soon start their own conversations. I watch as she leaves. She can't break down now, she just can't. I wait for the closing of a door before soon leaving.

I head down the hallway as I softly spoke her name. I wanted her to be okay and happy. I hate this fake smile she is hiding behind. I just want to make sure she is okay. I listen closely as I hear a sniffly coming from her bedroom. I ease in to find her curled up in her bed as she cries.

"Ella?" I question causing her to sit up and wipe under eyes.

"Ashton, I'm fine." She mutters as she continues to wipe under her eyes. I step closer to her knowing the answer is a lie.

"No you're not." I take a seat on the bed beside her as she leans her head against me shoulder as she cries.

"I loved him so much Ash." She speaks between sobs. I move her to my lap as I wrap my arms around her. I run my hand up and down her back in a calming matter as she continues to cry.

I can't help the anger that builds up with in me. He didn't care about her feelings. He used her for is own gain and left her heart in shattered pieces. I want to so badly to find him and give him a damn piece of my mind.

Her arms tighten around me as she sobs. Her breathing comes unregulated and I kiss her head in a soothing gesture hoping she will calm down. Her cries soon fade as he stays holding onto me. I bask in the feeling of her body pressed against mine. The feeling of her holding onto me. I would do anything to have it this way forever.

"I can't believe I was so stupid to fall for him. I mean he seemed perfect in everyday but I should have known there would he a flaw." She mutters as her breathing regulates.

"Ella, we all fall for people that we think we would be love for the rest of our lives but something happens and they are soon taken from out grasps." She nods her head as we look to the doorway.

Calum stands looking awkwardly as Ella moves away from me. She walks over to him as he smiles. I stay seated on the bed as everything plays out. He ask her something which she nods to. She looks over to me. I'm surprised as her lips press to my cheek before she mutters a thank you. I nod before she walks off with Calum.

I was jealous of their liking to each other. I mean they flirted before she got with her ex. But I never thought he would move forward with it but there they were laughing and smiling at each other. I don't know where they went but I couldn't seem to bring myself to move from my spot. I fixed the glasses that were sliding down my nose as I heard someone clear their throat.

"Mate, everything will be fine. It may not he Ella that loves you but I bet some other girl is jealous of the way you glance at Ella." I nod to Luke's words as he soon talks me into leaving her room.

I just hope he is right about finding love. But a part of me wishes that it was Ella that loved me and not Calum.