Chapter VII: World Soul

W O R L D   S O U L
(not edited)

The Carriage would sometimes bounce and it's quite uncomfortable for me.

I am used to the car with foam and leather sits.

I would never have thought that there will come a day that those insignificant things that I don't care about will become something I would miss.

The curtains was closed but I  could still see through the soft and thin curtains whats happening outside.

I would sometimes see people walk on feet men and women with clothes exactly like those in the old times.

Huge skirts and corsets with frilly things on their bottoms.

I quite don't understand this uncomfortable clothings.

There are also children running around the street laughing loudly.

As per my understanding of this world childrens body at the age of 3 looks like a 5 year old in my past life.

In other words I'm quite confused on what age this children could be.

I look around the town and surprisingly (sarcasm) it looked and smell backward (old).

Other than the monsters on cages and people with animal ears attached on their head everything is boring.

But I'm curious on the herbs they we're selling.

Not far away as I stand and carefully holds Carlos hands to get down the carriage I looked at a certain shop.

The shop is shabby and only made up of tent. What catch my attention is the herb stack up in the corner.

Looking at it closely I could not believe.

'Isn't that Dragon tongue herb'

A confused tone can be heard on Aetu's voice.

No way!

I immediately went on the poor shop and the merchant quickly attend me with his smile.

His teeth were yellow and orange and has a gap on his front tooth.

I could smell an odor of dead everytime he takes a breath.

"Gozfazelle! Young miss.  What can I do for you in my humble little tent shop?"

[Gozfazelle-this worlds word of greeting more used by nobles or high ranking personas]

I cover my face with my fan I'm holding and looked at the herbs poorly presented infront of me.

There are quite many kinds of herbs displayed some were in good condition some were dried and also some are placed in the corner.

Dragon tongue herb...

It was one of the most rarest herb in the world according to the account written in Aetu. It was a good herb for medicine , and can be used to strengthen the constitution also it is good for the soul.