Chapter 12 : Coward and Love

Tap tap tap
Ivory felt a sting in her head.
"Aww." She held her head and try to sit down on the bed.
She look around and stunned at what she saw.

"Am I in luxurious hotel or in heaven?" She tries to stand up but she feels dizzy.

"Dizzy?"

Ivory turns around and saw a man with a hunchback and a scar on his left face. His hair is long but straight and black.
Ivory eyes widen.
She felt a thud at first until her heart tremble and beat fast to faster.

Her eyes twinkle and her heart swollen.
This man. How could he makes her feel so charmed?

Ivory took the cover in the bed and hide her body and her face. Hidding her face reddened.

"I won't hurt you." The man take her action as she was scared of him.But even so,he can't understand the twinkling of her eyes while looking at him. It never happens before since he was now a hideous ugly man.

Ivory has a lot of questions in mind,like why is she here? Where is Ken? How come she's here? Where is this place and who is this man? But the first thing she ask...,

"What's your name Sir Lord?"
And her voice actually has a tinged of squeal.
Ivory stops her squealing in time but her eyes can't remove the heart shape in them.
Totally captivated.
Even she never been this attracted at the handsome man she is fond at.

"Ahem." The man sensing the abnormalities in the woman expression awkwardly retreated.

"My name is Lilian.Only Lilian.I am the current Head Doctor Of the Imperial Physician Group. We are here now in my place."
He make it sound more business like and he never let her see the astonishment and longing in his eyes.

"I see.Lord Lilian helped me.Thank you.." Ivory calm herself down.. She thought that the man is irritated with her behavior and tried to ignore her screaming heart.

"I'm only at the vicinity when I happen to see you with Sir Ken and tells him I'm a doctor.He agreed in leaving you to me." Lilian took a chair and sit down.
Looking at the fair and reddened face of the woman. Because of her blushing,her face is even more attractive and lustful that Lilian inhale sharply and avoid eye contact.
He stands up and turn around.
This woman is dangerous.. He thought.
And why to me? Why is she showing such tender gaze in a hideous me?

"Lord Lilian,I don't want to be too much of a burden to you.I'm thankful but I have to go back home.My maid May must be really worried."

"No one other than her will be worried?" He turns to her and ask.

"Hmm...Lord Lilian does not know? In this kingdom I'm pretty popular that even kids knows about me.Am...I am the waste Ivory Eldan. An orphan."

Lilian touch the fair maiden's face and squint his eyes.
"Why are you berating yourself? Even people tells you that you are a waste atleast believe you are not."

Lilian is stunned when instead of being creep out of his action,Ivory hold his hand and lean to eat.
"Warm." She whisper.
Lilian blushes and take back his hand in panic.

"Ahem." He clear his throat as if clearing his mind.

"Sorry, did I offend Lord Lilian with my behavior?"

"No..Im just not use to be near a woman,I guess."
It's not wrong but not true at the same time.
Lilian as Leon has many encounters with woman and indulge himself with them from time to time but never did he like any of them seriously. And as Lilian,he never really been liked as a man,only as someone with power and money,that's why he was desire by many young woman but he never like them. And he was known as someone who never like woman.

"I see. " Ivory doesn't understand why she became glad knowing that this man doesn't really like to be surrounded by woman.

"I will ask one of my men to bring you home." Lilian says with indifference in his eyes.

"Oh..No,it's fine. I think I can manage." She tried to stand uo but feel groggy and sit back again.

"With your condition? I think I should come along too."

"Eh? But---" thinking that she can be with the man more,Ivory's eyes brighten "then,if you insists."

"Hm.." Lilian stands up and walk out the room.He slip the bottle of medicine he mix in the incense to cause a slight nausea and smile secretly.

In the carriage,
Only Lilian and Ivory is in it.
Two black clothman is secretly on the back of the carriage securing the passenger's safety. Even the seemingly normal coachman is in actuality the leader of.the hidden group under the man name Lilian.

Not knowing how she was being pampered and being secured,the woman in tge carriage is fidgeting.
She can't believe she's sitting on the carriage infront of the man she covets.
The man is indifferent and reading a small book but unknown to her,the book is flip upside down and the man's attention is in the woman's every movement. Because of this,he can feel her fidgeting and he can tell that she's been staring at him all through the trip.

"Am I..that hideous?" Lilian cannot handle the silence anymore.Put the book in his lap and look straight at the woman's eyes.

"Hideous? No.I don't think you are.You look really manly."
Ivory says as she gaze with desire in her eyes.

"Manly...me?" Lilian felt chill as he stare back.

"Am I too fast? I'm sorry,I can't understand myself too. Kyaa...I'm not aware I'm this type too but Lord Lilian is really super cool!" Ivory hide her face in her two palm as she fidgeting and her feet stomping hysterically as if she cannot contain her feelings.

The hidden guards are all heightening their senses in case of an attack happen so they clearly heard what the woman inside the carriage said.
They almost forgot to hold on in the carriage and almost been thrown out.The coachman whip harden than necessary that's why the horses neigh and their behavior make the carriage sway.
Because she's not holding to anything,Ivory is going to fall but Lilian catch her and hug her tightly.

"Coachman..
I didn't know that the ride will be this rough.I'll have to train you again,I guess." Lilian make sure the guards and the coachman will hear the animosity in his tone.
The reeducation his Master says is actually a harsh punishment that's why the two hidden guards is very aware of how the leader will be punished later on and thank God they are not the one in his place.

"It's okay.The ride is not that bad. Do not punish him,Lord Lilian." Ivory says while she indulge on the man's embrace.

Lilian look at the blushing woman and thought how does she see him?
"Fine.He won't be punish."

The coachman sigh and in hia heart he thank the young miss and swear he will pay her back somehow.

Even he is not comfortable, the woman never move and just stay hugging the man infront of her.
Lilian has no heart to push her away and juat let her do what she wants.

When the carriage stops moving,only then Ivory moves,she stare at the man.
"I might be a waste but I can be a good wife.Please think about it,I will leave now but I hope to received a reply.Even though it's not a yes." She kiss the man in the cheeks and left.
The coachman help her down the carriage.
"You heard us talking?" Ivory ask the coachman when she is finally down in the ground.
"Am..." The coachman doesn't know how to answer.And it seems that the woman didn't recognize his appearance.

"Thank you.You did it for me,right." Ivory smile, she leans and kiss his cheeks.

Lilian face darken as he stare at the cheek that the woman kiss in Rio.

"Mas...ter?" Rio knew that he won't easiky be pardoned this time but instead of being punish he was stunned on his next command.

"Go back to the castle an receive a gift in the treasure chamber." He said and lay in the carriage and close his eyes.

"T-thank you Master."
Rio look at the fleeting image of the woman and thought that their Master might finally be finding his partner.