1.

Edited 5/29/19

Farkle was distracting Ryan as he got ready for school. With dumb conversation topics.

"One of my favorite tropes is when in post-apocalyptic worlds, places are named with broken signs like Novac," Farkle explained. Ryan nodded. "No vacancy."

"Yeah! And Eaden," Ryan continued, "for dead-end. "

Ryan started laughing. "Catch me in the city of Fre sha vaca do!" He bent over laughing, with Farkle following after.

The friendship between the two boys had always been light and easy, even if both of them loved each other. Of course, only one of them actually knew of these feelings.

There was a knock on the door. "It's open," Ryan answered, sitting up on his bed. Riley opened the door.

"School starts soon. Maya told me to remind you," She said before closing the door again. Ryan rolled off of his bed, hitting the floor with a loud thump.

"Ryan, why'd you do that?" His best friend laughed. "I didn't want to get up," he groaned from the floor. Ryan pushed himself up and grabbed his high tops from underneath his bed.

As he was tying his shoes,  Farkle grabbed both of their backpacks and walked out his door.

"Meet you outside," Farkle said before leaving the room. Ryan finished tying his shoes and stretched out his limbs.

He grabbed his phone and headphones, stuffing them into one pocket of his jeans, before turning to the door.

Ryan threw on a black and red checkered hoodie as he left his room.

Faceclaim for Ryan: Johnny Orlando

So! I'm changing the face claim. I gotta say, it's a lot easier to find good pictures of this guy than the other guy. Josh Bogert was only really a place holder face claim until I could find a cuter celebrity, but y'all can still picture Ryan as whoever you want