Like A Dream (Chapter.9)

My whole body was tingling. It wasn't awkward or scary it was just right. I felt greatness and passion there was no lust just love. It was the moment I had been waiting for. It was exactly how I always imagined it but better. I never wanted it to end this kiss was pure amazing. People say teens don't know what love is and they only have infatuation well they lied because this is love. 

The next day I dumped Davis I felt bad but at last I had Jeremy and I wasn't letting him go. My dad always liked Jeremy so he got to live with us in the guest room of course. I was so happy the love of my life was mine forever. But then another terrible thing happened.

My dad got stabbed in the ribs while doing a mission. He worked for the C.I.A. He got put in the hospital and the doctors didn't know if he was going to make it due to all of the blood he lost. Jeremy would always hug me and try to make me feel better. He could tell how worried and stressed I was about my dad.

So he started coming to visit him with me. Each time we would get to the door Jeremy would start to hold my hand and squeeze it tight. then he would kiss me on the cheek and say "I'm here with you we're doing this together you're never alone."