The Red Door 1

Karma walk out of the room , the boys was left concern. Everyone just stare at the door , worried. The tension around them started to grew , slowly swallowing them whole. They didn't even noticed the breath they've been holding for the entire time after he had disappeared out of the sight.

Silence fall between them , quite as a graveyard.

"What the hell was all that about ?" Tearasaka rose an eyebrow , breaking the tension.

" I don't know ....."

Maehara sighed and rub his neck. "Let's just left him for a while and apologize tomorrow" 

The others glance at the door , unease but they still decide agreeing.

"U-uh umm... A-anyway , you guys." Isogai bring their attention back to the topic , he reached forward and took the sheet, "These ratings are just between us guys , okay ?" 

"Well , sure."

Nagisa frowned , still staring at the door.

"I mean , it's not like we want this stuff getting out. So whatever you do , do not let the girls or the teacher find——" Isogai froze at the sight of Korosensei , peeking through the door,

"Good Evening , my students." The teacher whispered himself. " I see. I see. Nurufufufu Don't mind me. I'm just passing by." The boys stared at him as the teacher slowly slid the door shut. The room was silent.

"HE TOOK NOTES THEN SPLIT !!!"

 " KILL HIM !!!" 

The boys ran out if the room, following the speeding Korosensei. "Nufrufufufufu this data is exactly what my ultra-high speed for !" 

*Korosensei weak point #12 : Loves gossip*

The scene switched to the girls room. All the girls sit circling in position. ".... huh ?" Kotaka inquired, "What boys we like ? "

The girls in class stiffened.

Nakumura stood above the girls, a cheeky look on her face, "Yeah. That's what girls talk about on these trips. It's fun !"

Kurahashi threw her hand up like she was in a classroom. "Ooh , ooh I've got one ! Karasuma sensei !!" 

"Yeah , Yeah. We all like Karasuma sensei. I mean someone in our class only." Nakamura told them.

"Huh...."

Nakamura looked away, considering her options. "I guess Isogai and Maehara are pretty alright...."

 "Really ? You think so ? " Kataoka seemed surprised.

"Sure. Unfortunately , Maehara's a bit of a player , but Isogai doesn't that put him in the lead ?"

Yada smiled and turned her head to Kataoka. "Karma would look good wining alone." Yada causally said. " But sometime he can be scary." An imagine of Karma standing alone in the darkness , his eyes were cold as ice.

" Yeah.... " The girls agreed in unison.

"Hmm..... " Okuda broke in, "he's really not that scary though." 

"But he is so mysterious "Kayano beamed.

Yada smiled widely. "That's what make him cool," she rolled her eyes , playfully.  "but not only that he's also a genius"

Hara sighed in defeat , shaking his head. "His like a puzzle that can never be solve"

"Karma's usually pretty quite " Hazama agreed.

"I know right ?" Hayami raised an eyebrow. "What is he ? A wild animal ?" She questioned sarcastically.

Kayano turn the attention to the certain dark hair girl. "What about you , Kanzaki-San ?"