{Undertaker x Reader} The Way Of Showing Love

400+ reads already?! You guys are like a Christmas gift for me! Thank you so much! This oneshot was requested by the lovely PinkyKayley! The Undertaker sure makes me crack up all the time XD! Anyways, enjoy! Also, pls check my dear friends AshTheChaos's Armin x Reader Oneshot, it's just simply adorable and I think she deserves more reads. If you have a story you want me to check out, pls tell me and I will support you! ^-^

     "You missed a spot Y/n!" you growled and swiped the spot the Undertaker told you too. You just moved to London and your parents had suggested you to work at this "Undertaker". Little did you know he was an annoying, creepy, and perverted man. "Ooh and over there in the corner. I think I see something!" you clenched the broom and walked over to where the Undertaker had pointed. This was definitely what you didn't have in mind when your parents agreed to let you travel to London. You could here the Undertaker laughing in amusement. 'Is he really having fun?' you thought as you shot daggers at the mysterious man.

"Am I done now?" your voice sounded annoyed. You dropped the broom and walked up to where his desk was. 

"Y/n! Poor Mr. Broom! You dropped him. I need you to pick him up and apologize!" you stared at him with the are-you-serious-face? Mr. who now? You mentally face-palmed and walked back to the broom. You picked "him" up and stared at it.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Apologize!" the Undertaker waited for those words to actually come out of your mouth.

"You can't be-" you started protesting but you were cut off by the Undertakers words.

"Y/n I'll punish you if you don't apologize to him." his lips were formed into a creepy smile. You couldn't really tell his eyes expression since he always covered them with his bangs. 

"But-" you started pouting but where cut off by the Undertaker yet again. You sighed and looked at the broom again. "I-I'm..." you couldn't believe you were actually apologizing to a broom for dropping it. "Sorry." that was all you were intending to say.

     "Mr. Broom!" the Undertaker reminded you a word you apparently "missed." You sighed again and said, "Mr. Broom... There happy?" you looked back at the Undertaker. He was nowhere to be seen. 'Where is he now?' you asked yourself in your mind. You looked around the room trying to spot the Undertaker. Nowhere, that's where he was. 

"Undertaker you know I do not have time for games. Can you just reveal yourself?" you spoke rather loudly, hoping he would answer. But like I said... hoping. No response was heard from him. That's when you reminded yourself he likes to stay inside coffins. You shivered at the thought of actually being in one. 

     After a little time you were finally opening the last coffin. You walked over to it and attempted to open it, but it opened by itself.

"I SAW YOUR DAD'S UNDERPANTS!!!!" you quickly jumped back falling on your butt. You saw the Undertaker sit up from the coffin laughing hysterically.

"He he he... Did you actually think I saw your dad's underpants Y/n?" he started wiggling his fingers and making a creepy smile again.

"NO! It's just that.. you surprised me!" you shouted. Your dad's underpants? He was serious right now right? 

"Yeah okay. I'm having a guest at around 5:00 p.m. I want you to clean a coffin for me." The Undertaker got out of the coffin and leaned back on his desk.

"Is there a coffin in particular that you would like me to clean?" you asked him. You look at the Undertaker breathing slowly. 'Is he sleeping now?' you walked up to him and shook his shoulder a little bit. A light snore came from his mouth. You giggled quietly. 'He looks peaceful in his sleep.' you smiled and walked back to the coffin he was hiding in. 'Maybe I should clean this one.' you thought to yourself inspecting the coffin.

     After a few minutes of dusting and wiping the coffin, it was finally shining bright like a diamond. (I had to... sorry XD) You gazed down at the coffin admiring your work. "This should do." you mumbled to yourself. Just before you were about to turn around and walk away from the coffin, you felt yourself being pushed inside of it, also feeling weight on top of you. You started breathing heavily, not being used to being in a space this tight.

"Y/n this coffin looks great!" you stare frontwards as your nose touched somebody else's nose. Being the only person here, it was probably the Undertaker's.

"U-Undertaker, this isn't funny get off of me this instant!" your face was heating up since you were so close to him and your voice was cracking from the lack of air.

"Bark!" the your felt something warm against your cheek.

"Eww did you really just lick me?!" you got your hand out from being trapped under the Undertaker's body and wiped your cheek.

"He he he! Y/n your the biggest idiot ever!" you made a "huh?" noise as your carefully listened to the Undertaker.

"This is my way of showing love towards somebody!" the Undertaker laughed and licked your cheek again.

"Oh so pinning someone inside a coffin, making weird jokes and barking noises, and licking them is your way of showing love?!" your face was red, but also what he said was just ridiculous.

"Maybe. I can also show it another way. Wanna know?" your felt his hot breath really close to you. You could've swore he had a smirk on his face if you could see clearly. 

"No thank you. It's probably going to involve meowing and purring." you quickly answered him. "Now, since you showed me your way of showing "love" can we plea-" you temped to say but were cut off by something pressed against your lips. It was him... the Undertaker was kissing you. You blushed furiously but kissed him back. He slowly pulled away, opened the coffin and sat up. 

"I still think the first way was better." he pouted like a little child. Your eyes were wide and you lightly punched him on the shoulder.

"S-shut up idiot!" you got out of the coffin and went back to swiping for no apparent reason. With your red face, you couldn't help but smile at the thought of your kiss with the playful Undertaker.

I really enjoy writting my requests. I hope you liked this and don't forget to check under your beds... The Undertaker might be there O_O. I have 3 more requests to work on right now, please realize that I will accept your request but it'll take a little while to upload it. Thank you! ^3^!