Nerves to ask

Nikita's P.O.V

I was at school but when i saw Shannen i ran up to her and hugged her telling her i needed to talk to her. She looked up from her convorsation and said what is it. I looked back shyly saying "i kinda like Liam" Shannen stood there in surprise but said her and ethan thought so.

Shannen was the shortest out of us three, she was an amazing friend, and amazing personallity her eyes are green and she has really long blonde hair.

Liam was a skype buddy.. until i started liking him. he didn't know. he was medium height, had brown eyes and brown hair. he loved his technology and was always playing some game with ethan.

I looked up at shannen and asked if she could ask ethan to ask liam if he likes me. The next day Ethan asked Liam but he wasn't responding.  Then one day when Ethan and Shannen told me to ask him out tonight i shrugged and said fine. 12th June i was in a skype call with Ethan and Shannen untill they added liam. I thought liam was so funny, hot, loving person... so I actually asked him out that night. I waited.until Liam answered me... he said... sure. I looked up feeling happy but wondering if he ment it. I asked if Liam really meant it and he said sure.