the Dinner

a/n: I'm going to try to post more often because this book is getting alot of recognition and I'm actually enjoying writing it! thank you all for the reads, comments and votes! My heart really goes out to y'all.

We made it to the concession stand and I noticed all the cool food. "Holy shit." I said. There was people actually running different booths. "Yeah, Insomnia is usually like this." He said, grinning. Did I have any money? I thought to myself. I checked in my pocket and I only had 5 dollars. I nodded before walking up to the cutest booth- they had Ramune, the drink (look it up! it's really good and has nice flavors) They had those weird colorful marshmallows that were in a swirl, all kinds of candy and rAmEn. I picked up the ramune and the marshmallow thing and paid. I got back a quarter. I frowned at how expensive the stuff was.

All of a sudden, there was a rumble. People running. Screaming. I looked at the hallway and I saw it.

People Naruto running. They ran past the concession stand just as fast as they came. I noticed F/N at the end, she waved, did the peace sign and continued running. I was bewildered- this was insane. Niall laughed, he was standing next to me with his food in his hand. "Does this happen all the time?" I asked. "Well, no..Maybe there's a naruto fan youtuber?" He said, confused but seeing the whole thing as funny. "Well, we should find somewhere to sit and eat." He said, pulling me to an elevator. "There's some outdoor seating, I think." He said. The elevator opened and a horde of people exited- some stayed on. Human interaction. In a cramped elevator.

Fuck. Me and Niall entered and chatted about some youtubers, the tea was spilt. One scoffed. It was a short asian girl. "-insert youtuber- would never do that! I would know, we're literally best freinds!" She gushed before scowling at me. "I know you." She said. "O-Okay." I replied, feeling very attacked at this girl. "You're a kinda good youtuber." She said. "Sign my notebook!" She said, shoving it into my hands. I took a pen out of my sweater pocket and wrote my youtube name on it, and then my Discord. "Here you go, I guess." I said, handing it back. She smiled widely. "Thanks!" She said before turning to the elevator doors. "This is my floor, bye!" She said. We were close to the ground floor. "I can't belive she didn't recognize The Pyrocynical!" He said jokingly. "Goes to show how great you are." He continued, smiling softly.

The elevator dinged and we exited the elevator. It was hot outside and there was alot of people outside - taking pictures or signing autographs. We noticed a little bench to eat and sat there. "This is really nice." I said, smiling. "Yeah, it's nice. I try to come to the US when I can, the UK is so boring." He said. "You're a liar! I heard it's really nice!" I said, grinning. "Nope. It's raining every time, and it's cold." He replied. "Forreal?" I asked.

"Forreal forreal, mate." He said. "Wig
flew, sis!" I said, laughing.