Watching Lily

*demis p.o.v*

" Ok marrisa I have a strategy" she looked at me quizzically but didn't say anything so I carried on "I think it's best that we dont actually say anything to lily and instead just watch her. like last time" Marrisa nodded, obviously agreeing.  This was kind of the only thing I knew what to do. The only way I knew how to deal with thing. Also it was the best way, I dont want Lily thinking im just jumping to conclusions.  I cant have her re-drawing.

I went over and joined lily on the sofa. "Hey lils whats up?" I asked she smiled and acted as though she was the happiest little girl in the world. Though I knew she wasn't.  Just this simple action made my eyes prick with tears.  Rembering how this used to be me. "Nothing much" she replied,lying, but not failing to add  that sweet little smile of hers. It was scary how much a smile can hide.

" I got popcorn! " I heard Marrisa call. I couldn't work out or decide if this was a good or bad move. Bad because it could obviously make lily freak out and you know.. th. throw.. u.. erm.. throw up (A/N: There was actually a :/ face here. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!). On the other hand it gives us an opportunity to watch lily and see how she approaches this.. situation? Will she flat out refuse the food. I dont know but im feeling anxious to find out.

Marrisa sat the opposite side of lily and placed the popcorn in the middle of the table . In front of lily. I switched the movie and dug in too grab a huge handelful off popcorn. I shoved it all in my mouth and laughed along with the other two.

Lily's turn I thought. I picked it up "want some popcorn sweetie" I asked while looking lily directly in the eye. "erm no thanks" she said I must have looked at her funny or something because she quickly changed that too "er yeh sure." I smiled :) lily moved her hand towards it and she dug just her fingertips in, she took one piece. I sighed and continued whatching the movie.

About 20 seconds later I looked over at lily "YOU'RE STILL EATING THAT POPCORN" I screamed at her. I know I shouldn't have but I was getting angry. "WHATS THE MATTER WITH U FORGOD SAKE. JUST EAT." her eyes began to tear up and I could tell she was going to cry. For someone reason I couldn't stop and this seemed to only make me angrier.

What I did next was unforgivable and messed up. I grabbed lily and threw her down on the sofa I forced her mouth open and grabbed the popcorn I than began to shove handfuls of popcorn in her mouth. "CHEW U STIPID GIRL. JUST CHEW!!" Marrisa grabbed my waist and threw and I meen lytily threw me off lily I landed on the floor with a thud and lily ran off crying.

"You evil b***h" Marrisa spat at me."Do you not remeber when you had an eating disorder!! JUST EAT for god sake, really Demi, they are two of the only words that made it 10 % worse for u!! I suggest u go stay with someone else tonight" Marrisa screamed at me,and she was right.

I scanned my list of contacts and found one name that stood out. i knew that person was the only one who was going to help me feel better and give me the worlds greatest advice,and that was...

A/N

who is the contact?

what will lily do next?

will lily forgive demi?

*all comments appreciated and took into consideration*