Bad Decisions ✖ Prologue

For the past almost 3 years the whole "relationship" between Tremaine, Forrest, and I were based on a lie . Never in my life have felt so used and belittled, I let a man unwillingly control my mind and actions . The friendship we all had between us has been destroyed, and nothing can get to back to where it once was . To this day I don't know if Tremaine ever believed that I never slept with his brother. Shortly after everything happen between us Tremaine was back in Virginia after I moved back, he wanted to "talk" to me . We all should know what a man means when he wants to come over after the hours 11 PM to talk to a female .

Of course I gave him what he wanted because I couldn't deny that I didn't want him either, I missed him so much and it hurt me even more that I did that to myself because I knew that he only wanted to have sex with me and nothing more. I guess that was his way of getting back at me for some shit that I didn't even do in the first place, trying to leave me in my feelings. Felt stupid at the way I allowed that to happen, after we did that I was crying over some man, but to me Tremaine wasn't just some man, he was my man . After it was all said and done we kept in contact over the years from here and there but for some reason he cut off all ties with me for what reason exactly I don't know, I'm not that type of girl who will keep bugging a guy to talk to her, like to me that shit is weak . If he doesn't want your ass get the fuck over yourself and move on to the next one .

Which is exactly what I did, after I came back to Virginia I saved up enough money to move to California . I really wanted to go to Miami but it was better for me career wise to take my ass to Cali . Two years after I stopped talking to the boys I finally landed the job of my dreams, but I've been in and out of the relationships . But up until last year I was engaged to be married, everything was set in order . We had a date, we had a place for the reception, and everything but three months before the wedding I called it off . I loved him but I knew deep down inside it wasn't enough love .

You are cordially invited to the wedding of:

Tremaine Aldon Neverson and Constance Serenity Palms

We would greatly appreciate your presence at our wedding since you've played a major part of in our lives, it would be a great shame if you we're unable to miss this special union .

Doors open Friday the Twenty-ninth of March, at the hour of 1:30 PM

We can't wait to see you there, please RSVP by November 30th .

Asia Melanie Summers

Damn, reading this wedding invitation I just recovered from the mailbox left me with a gut wrenching feeling . Tremaine, getting married, wow I thought I would never see the day . I'm happy for them I really am, I never knew that they were back together but clearly now I can see why we lost touch with each other .

I'm at a loss for words, I'ma happy but shit, this really came out of no where how the hell did he even get my address ? One thing I know is I'm damn sure going to show my face at the wedding, I would love to be there for him . The only word I keep repeating in my head right now is damn, think what you want about it I'm not interpreting it to be a good or bad thing I'm just saying I feel neutral about it .

Like honestly I'm starting to feel some type of way though like damn Tremaine, if this girl is really the one you going to marry obviously you been feelings this type of way for a while, including when we were together . I'm saying though did this dude always feel this way about her ? Was there something I was missing or some shit ? Did I ever mean a damn thing to him at all ?