Bigjigglypanda x reader

Top: Anthony
Bottom: you/ reader
  Kinks: daddy
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 (Readers pov)
           Your walking to your best friends house. You met in high school and stayed by each other's side.
     You knock on the door and it soon opens. You wave and smile. You notice a light pink dust on his cheeks. "Hey." He smiled. "Hey jiggly." You use his nickname. Anthony moves aside and lets you in. 
     You talk and watch Netflix for about an hour. He touches your thigh. You feel your face heat up a little and looked at him. He leans in slowly and you feel yourself do the same.
      He kisses you and you kiss back. He licks and bits your bottom lip. You moan softly letting his tongue in. You both fight for dominance but he wins.
He gently pushes you down on the couch and puts his hands on your sides. A shiver runs up your spine as he slowly lifts your shirt. Anthony unhooks your bra as you blush.
    He chuckles softly. "Ya know.. ive liked you since the day we met." He said. Your face heats up as you know you feel the same. "I-I do too.." you say shyly.
     He smiled, making you smile. He attacked you in kisses and slowly made his way to your neck. You let out a small moan as he finds your sweet spot. You move your hair out of the way and turn your head to the side.
Anthony left many purple and blue looking hickeys on you. You let out a shaky breath as he moved down to your v-line. He unbuttons your pants and slowly slides them off.
He slides off your laced panties and rubs your clit with his thumb. You let out small moans. He gently slides one of his fingers in and moves it in and out slowly. Your moans get a little louder as he curls them and hits all the right spots.
He chuckles lightly and replaces his fingers with his dick. "Are you ok with this?" He asked in a calming voice. You nod and bit your lip. He thrusts slowly but speeds up.
You get used to the feeling and moan. You grip onto the couch. He thrusts faster and harder making you moan louder. "Feel good?" All you could get out was a small whimper.
He went deeper and pounded into you. "A-Ah!~ Daddy!~" you moan out. You blush and cover your mouth. He smirks and snaps his hips. "What was that princess?" He teases and continues to pound into you. You let out a long and loud moan. "D-Daddy~" you moan shyly.
       "Good girl~" He cooed. You blush and feel him hit a spot that made you scream. "Oh!~ my god!~" you almost scream. He chuckles and keeps hitting that spot. You feel yourself get close, as does he. "I-I'm gonna cum!~" you moan out. He hits your spot again making you have a quivering orgasm.
       Anthony pulls out and cums on your stomach. "Your such a good girl. A pretty one too. How about I run you bath?" You pant lightly and nod.
         He smiles and starts the bath for you. "T-thank you jiggly." You say shyly as you get in. He washes you and gets you dressed.
He picks you up and takes you to his bed. He lays down beside you and holds you close to him. "Good night."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~