Now, I'm not overly sure how to deal with it, to be honest it's because nothing I do will stop me from leaving things to last minute. But here's some advice I hope you will find useful.
1. Doing something is better than doing nothing at all. Now I know you don't want to do whatever it is that your procrastinating, but just try and just sit down for 5 minutes to get something done. Besides, more often than not when you start something you will most likely continue with it.
2. Don't think about doing it. Thinking about doing it while procrastinating is bad. Don't think about it just get up and do it. If you sit there contemplating on whether or not to do it you're just wasting time. Whatever it is just do it, if your thinking about doing it stop and just do it (I know I'm so helpful aren't I)
3. Maybe you're here because you're just trying to defeat procrastination and you don't actually have anything to do currently. A way to start with getting rid of procrastination is writing a list of realistic tasks for you to complete during the day, E.g completing homework or cleaning the kitchen. Write the tasks down in a list and don't stop until you've finished then you can have the rest of the time for yourself. (Have fun)
4. If you're procrastinating because you don't know what to do or you don't have an idea. Do something! Ideas don't come from inactivity so just try an idea will come to you soon enough. If you're not sure or confused by the task ask someone to explain it for you, it's not that hard.
5. If you give up and keep putting it off now you're going to have to start from the beginning again later, and under much more stress so keep trying to figure it out now and don't just give up and leave it.
(That's all I have to say currently, yes all this is coming from a hypocrite I'm literally procrastinating school work leave me alone)
YOU ARE READING
Procrastination and how to beat itRandom
It's just me writing about procrastination and how to beat it. It's also kind of hypocritical because I'm only writing this throughout my own procrastination of not wanting to do my school work. Also don't expect me to finish this again I procrastin...