Im Just a Nerd, Not Your Vampire Princess Chapter 2

Jacksons POV:

i was sitting on my bed jammin out to my ipod when my father threw my door open.  

"Jackson get up and dressed decent we have dinner plans",he yelled and slammed the door.  

Dinner plans. I thought, with who.  

I got up and went to the shower. Better get ready or he will murder me. I finished my shower and walked into my closet and pulled out some black skinnies, dark blue dress shirt with my black converse.I got dressed ran my hands through my hair a few times to make it some what messy. I grabbed my ipod cigarettes, lighter and cell phone and headed downstairs.  

"Good your done we need to leave now", my mother said and dragged both me and my father out to the limo.After what seemed like forever we pulled into the driveway of a big creme colored Mansion. It wasnt as big as mine but pretty nice.  

I hopped out of the limo behind my mother and father as we walked up to the front door.Some tall blonde haired lady in a fancy red party dress opened the door.  

"welcome Mr. and Mrs. dean its a pleasure to have you in my home, and your son of course.  

She did a creepy smile at me.I shuddered and looked the other way.  

We went to her dining room as she babbled on telling us a bunch of crap i didnt want to know so i stuck my ear buds in my ears and cranked the volume up on my ipod.  

"sit down young lady we have business to discuss", i heard the lady snap as some blonde girl walked in and sat down. I studdied her image and realized she didnt seem to fit in with the rich families. She had long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail wearing a dress that wasnt that fancy but casual. She had on big framed glasses to. Damn shes a nerd i thought. Well least shes not that bad looking.  

"its nice to meet you Annabelle you look so grown up from the last time I saw you", my mother said,by the way I am Mrs. Dean, this is Mr. Dean she pointed to my father who gave a weak smile, and this is our son Jackson Dean", she pointed to me.  

"Its very lovely to meet you all", she stated in a overly nice voice. I snorted at how fake it was. Man she must practice in her mirror.  

"Now honey don't be rude to Annabelle she is going to be your new wife", i almost chocked my my drink>I saw the Annabelle girl do the same.  

"WIFE!!!!!", we screamed at the same time.  

So thats there plan merry me off to this freak. Damn her mother must have a lot of money or something. I not mArrying this nerdy cow and thats that.  

"calm down sweety you knew this day would come", my mother said as i was fuming.  

"yeah i knew i would be arranged to marry some chick, but i didnt agree to this ugly cow", i screamed in her face. I saw my dad get up. Her mother looked shocked and Annabelle looked on the verge of tears. Who cares anyway im not marrying her i thought.  

"now listen here you little brat, you will marry Annabelle and thats that", my father yelled at me.  

I jumped out of the chair and went out the front door. I slammed it and headed off down the street. I ended up infront of a small park. I walked over to the swingset and slumped down on one of the swings and rocked back and forth thinking of the events that had happened. I knew i had to marry someday but i will not marry her. She wasnt ugly but i lost my temper. I grabbed my cellphone out of my pocket and dialed Andy. We been best friends for years.  

"he dude come pick me up", i said into the phone when he answered.  

"Where are you", he replied.  

"some park at a town few hours from us", i told him.  

"fine whatever be there soon", he yelled and hung up. I knew he was pissed about driving that far but i dont care. Im not riding home with my parents.  

"Hello", i yelled as i answered my mothers phone call.  

"Where the hell are you jackson we are leaving",she yelled.  

"Andys coming to pick me up im riding with him bye", i yelled and hung up.  

I pulled out my ipod cranked it up and lit up a cigarette and waited for my friend to arrive.  

______________________

Sorry its short but at least its a chapter.  

So there was Jacksons POV. Kind of mean isnt he?. Wellleave a comment and tell me what you think.  

Message,Vote.  

Next chapter will be out after at least 1 comment and a few votes.  

More messages and votes means longer chapters.  

want to know what the characters look like visit my quizilla for this story.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16903068/im-just-a-nerd-not-your-vampire-princess-characters