11

Uraraka's POV

I wake up to the alarm clock blaring like crazy. I roll over and see Bakugou's sleeping face inches away from my own. I place a gentle kiss on his nose and he walks up. I blush in embarrassment.

"Did I wake you?" He shrugs and sits up with his arms still around me. "Not really." I kiss his cheek and smile. "I love you, idiot." I yawn at the same time Bakugou walks into the bathroom.

I get dressed in the bedroom while he takes a shower. I finish brushing my hair at the same time Bakugou gets out of the shower.

He grabs his pile of clothes and disappears back into the bathroom without a word. I pull out my phone and see a mysterious number texting me.

As Bakugou comes out of the bathroom I chuck my phone out the window. With a raise of an eyebrow he asks me, "Ochako you alright?"

I smile back at him and point to the broken remains of my phone, "Now I am." He shakes his head and takes my hand. "You're helping me train." I chuckle and nod. "Alright then."

He gets down on the floor and kicks one of my magazines to me making me laugh. "Thanks Katsuki~" I lay down on his back and began to read my magazine while he does his push ups.

 "Thanks Katsuki~" I lay down on his back and began to read my magazine while he does his push ups

When I feel his hair start to get damp I carefully make a towel float over to me. I drop it on my stomach and quickly dab the towel on his face.

He says between pants, "You can get off now Ochako." I nod and get off of him and help him sit down. He stands up after emptying three of the water bottles I gave him.

He grabs my hand and tucks my hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead. I smile with my eyes sparkling. He stretches again and walks out of our bedroom to the basement where I put his weights.

I walk into the kitchen smiling at the article someone wrote about me. Uravity Gravity updated five times since I last checked it out.

"SURPRISE!!!!" I jump in surprise making my phone float up to the ceiling as I stare at the faces in my kitchen. I gape at Todoroki, Iida, and Deku staring at me with big smiles.

Todoroki gives a small smile and wave before turning back around to finish cooking something in a frying pan, on his hand.

Iida waves also with his hand still stuck in my pink rubber gloves for the dishes. I laugh and pull out a pair of yellow ones for him. "Don't worry Iida, you're not the only one with bigger hands than me."

He chuckles and slides them on before resuming with the dishes. Deku, gives me a high five and shows me what they're cooking.

"Woah, that sounds delicious!" I hear a loud bang from the basement, followed by a string of cussing. The bang startled me making all the food float without me knowing.

 The bang startled me making all the food float without me knowing