The Showdown

~Kane ~
I race about the city playing a game in my head. My favorite game. I think about all the things I'm not thinking about and I'm not stressing about. Mostly because they are really not fun and important enough to stress about. I laugh, flipping up onto the roof.  Let's see, let's see, what can these thoughts be.

Here's some things I'm not;
I am not worried about Emily.
I am not looking for her to make sure Red bucket head didn't hurt her.
I did not want to help her....

See how fun it was?

I twirl my knife, sitting down on the roof. What would this night hold? Something amazing I hoped. I mean I can do anything I want. I could steal some gems, carve some cops, even kill a few hostages with some laughing gas. "What to do what to do?"

As much as I hate to admit Rose being right, she was. I couldn't help myself, I was a clown without a toy. I needed something to play with, someone to mess with, and Baby Riddles fit that role.

"Where Oh Where could that E be?"

I couldn't help myself. A part of me had this feeling she was in danger. Red Bucket was dangerous and not like the fun kind. He was the boring kind of murder, who did because he thought it was right. He kills with one shot, doesn't even stay to watch people bleed. DUMB! His lack of creativity is truly sad.

I mean I can think of many better ways to kill people. The thought of the viciousness, and cruelty brings a small smile to my face. "Now that would be fun." I mutter to myself giving a small chuckle. My mind had twisted the image of the Red Hoods helmet being placed in the middle of his organs. All of which carved out of the corpse of the Ex-Robin.

Fate is a beautiful thing, ironic too. As I was thinking of the amazing and artistic death I would plan for the zombie robin I heard something move in the wind beside me. First instinct of mine was to duck and roll, playing it safe because if it was Baby Riddles or an enemy of mine either would attack before saying Hi. I tuck and tumble to the floor, standing up with a blade in my hand. My green locks flip backwards, as my eyes scan the area. A part of me expected to see E, mostly cause this was where Rosie said she'd be.

A leather boot hit me in the face, not awaiting my response. I cuss under my breath, spinning around quickly with a smile on my face. "Mmmmhmm the taste of blood, haven't had mine in a while-" I snicker, but my demeanor changes in a second.

Before me stood the boy I despised, the one who I wish stayed buried and never burden myself or Emily again. He destroyed her, causing her more pain and suffering then her father every day. "Ooo Red Hoodie, it's you." A dark laugh escapes me, glad that I was able to get round two with him. Last time he had me off my guard, this time he did not.

"You know leather jackets don't clean blood well."

"It's not my blood."

"Whose is it?"

The Red Hood spoke no words but I could hear him smirking, that I sensed he was amused. We were pacing in a circle, keeping the same distance from each other as if it was a showdown. I could tell from his demeanor it was someone I knew. Someone he expected me to be mad at if he spoke. "WHOSE IS IT YA TWIT!" I snap, imagining the worst. Had I been too late, did he discard Enigma yet. If he even hurt my———toy, I swear he'd wish he stayed dead.

"Your Boss isn't laughing now....and your next."

I hid the fact I was relieved Enigma was safe. Or at least from what I could tell. I was still pissed Jason had gone after the Joker, but that matter I could hid. "HAHAHHAA, Pleaaaassses JJ, Red Hoodie, whatever you call yourself Richie. That only means I'm in charge now. What's so bad about that?" I smirk, pulling out a dagger. "Maybe I even get his Harley too, that could be fun. HAHAHHa" My laughter rings about as it should. I need to make my idol proud.