Tough Luck (Susie x Tomboy!Reader) (PART 1)

(Sorry for the long wait on this chapter! I've got a lot going on right now, but the next few chapters will come out faster!)

You throw open the classroom door, causing the nerd of a teacher Alphys to jump in surprise.

"O-oh, (Y/N), n-nice to s-see you," Alphys sputters, dropping the chalk she was writing with.

"Yeah, whatever," you mutter, stuffing your hands in your basketball shorts pockets. This was your second day at this boring new school and nothing interesting had happened. Maybe today wi-

With a slam of the door opening and hitting the wall, your thought is interrupted. You look up at the door to see a purple hooded figure. (ITS PURPLE GUY!)

You only realize you were staring at her when she snarls, "what? 'There somethin' on my face?"

"Nah, just a tad bit of ugly here and there," you retort. She glares at you, with a sinister sneer, before bursting out laughing, her chuckles filling the currently dense room. You just stare at her, a blush forming on your face.

Is... She laughing at me? You think, a smile forming on your face.

"You're not too bad yourself," she says, smiling back at you.

MOMENTS LATER...

"(Y/N), d-do you m-mind going w-with S-Susie, just to m-make sure she d-doesn't get into a-any trouble?" Alphys asks you, motioning to the door which Susie had just walked out of.

"Sure, whatever," you muttered, getting up out of your seat.

Susie POV

I need to get these thoughts out of my head! I can't call for a wannabe like her! I think, chewing on a stick of chalk. Sensing another person in the hallway I whirled around to see (Y/N), the one person I didn't want to see. Just great.

I played it cool, "You didn't see anything just now did you?"

"Other than you eating chalk, no," (Y/N) says.

"You think just 'cause you make a snarky remark and try to befriend me... I can't tell EXACTLY what you're thinking?" I laugh, in an attempt to scare (Y/N). "It's OVER! I caught Susie eating ALL the chalk! This was her LAST chance! Now she'll FINALLY be expelled!" (Y/N) looks at me confused. "Haha... Come on (Y/N). Don't act shocked. You know it's true. Everyone's waiting for it. Everyone wants it. So congrats (Y/N). You got me. I'm done for. Just lemme say one little thing. Seems like a waste to get expelled just for having a snack. So (Y/N), if I KNOW you're gonna pull the trigger..." My face deforms into a dark melted version of itself. "Heh heh... Why don't I just get expelled for some REAL carnage? (Y/N)... How do you feel... about losing your face?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

(IM SORRY! I'm going to continue this chappy another time! Yes, I love leaving chappys on a cliffhanger!)