jimin

He pins you to the floor, disappointedly helping you up.

"You need to do better if you want to meet your goal." His almost robotic tone of voice shows you just how bored he is and to be honest, it angers you. For almost an hour, he's been pressing you into the mat on the floor and criticising your every move. Granted, it is his job as a martial arts instructor but it wouldn't hurt to spare your feelings a little.

He senses your anger and smirks.

"If you're mad, why don't you use your anger? Beat me at least once."

The challenge excites yet scares you. You shakily nod, moving to the other side of the mat. He stretches his muscles before getting into position.

"I won't go easy on you, Y/N." The teasing tone in his voice makes you crack a tired smile as you nod.

"I've been wanting to kick your ass all week." He barks out a laugh, knocking him off guard. You advance, using the new move he taught you. His yelp of surprise makes you laugh until he turns the move on you, trapping you in his warm hold.

"Is that the best you've got?" You grit your teeth at the huskiness in his voice, sliding yourself out of his cage. He circles the mat, eyes flicking down to your hands and feet, trying to predict your next move. Figuring you weren't going to make a move, he steps forward, only to be kicked onto the floor by you. Not giving him a chance to get up, you pin his legs to the floor, panting heavily.

"Nice moves," he rolls you so that you're under him, smirking charmingly, "but not good enough." You groan in exasperation, too tired to worry about beating him.

"Do we always end up on top of each other? Y-you're so heavy, g-get off."

He chuckles, allowing himself to collapse next to you, head on your arm. You don't have the energy to tell him off and instead focus on getting your breath back.

"Are you still panting?"

"Shut up, asshole." He gets up, propping himself on his side with his elbow.

"Why don't you just kiss me?" You shoot up, narrowing your eyes at him. Expecting some sort of joke or mean comment, you are surprised to see him looking at you seriously, licking his plump lips.

"I don-"

"Here, let me show you how." Before you can comprehend what he said, your body is gently being pushed onto the mat as he hovers above you. You gasp when you catch a glimpse of his eyes and how they hungrily stare at you. He lowers his head down, teasingly brushing his lips against yours, smiling at the way you punch his chest in protest.

Finally, he lets himself kiss you.