I walk inside and I’m not surprised at how packed it was with people, dressed nicely and fancy, walking around. I look down at my clothes and I feel awfully embarrassed. I’m wearing these childish two-piece Spongebob Squarepants pajamas that my mom had bought me when I was thirteen, carrying a blanket and a backpack full of clothes. 

Oh no. They are going to think I’m a homeless person.

I look down at the floor with embarrassment as I go straight inside the elevator. I quickly click on 15, which was the hotel room floor, on the buttons. Unfortunately,  there was someone in the elevator with me. I try not to look at him, but I can’t help myself. I look at him and see that he is an incredulously good looking guy. He has blonde hair, blue eyes and he was wearing this purple dressy button up shirt with dressy black pants. I can’t help my cheeks becoming red at how embarrassed I was. I quickly look away from him and look at anywhere else in this elevator where I couldn’t see my reflection. 

“Nice pjs.” He says, surprisingly in an American accent. 

“Um, I-I don’t know-uh thank you.” I say astonishingly with mortification still looking at the floor. 

“I used to love that show.” He says with a chuckle. 

“Yeah, me too.” I say, my voice almost sounding like a whisper. 

“So where’s your mom?” He asks me and I look up at him with a gasp. I’ve never felt more embarrassed in my life.

“I don’t know, where’s your mom?” I asked him rudely. That was also a terrible comeback.  

“Ha-ha I’m totally joking with you.” He winks at me and I look down drowning in my embarrassment. Today is just not my day. 

He chuckles and I look up to him and frown. He is so freaking handsome oh my goodness. 

“This is my floor.” I point at the door when I see the number on the top turning to fifteen. “Uh bye.”

“Wait.” He asks as I’m about to exit the door. “Can I at least get your name?” 

“Uh, Bella.” I say hesitantly and walk out the elevator.

I can’t believe that just happened. I actually can’t believe today happened. 

I sigh and walk to the room. I hope Drew and Wesley can somehow make this day better.

I knock on the door and Drew quickly opens it. I frown at him and he sighs. 

“No questions, please.” I say to him and he nods. “I brought you guys snacks.”

“Yes please.” I hear Wesley say as he gets up from the bed. 

I walk in and see how nice the hotel is. There was two beds, one bathroom and a little kitchen. 

“Dang, nice place.” I tell them as I leave the things on the top counter, which is then quickly inspected by Wesley.

“We did half and half.” Drew assures.

“Ah I see.” I tell them as I grab my gummy bears and my vitamin water.

“You and your gummy bears.” Wesley looks at me and chuckles.

“They make everything better.” I grin at my gummy bear bag. 

“Weirdo.” Wes says as he throws one of his veggie chips at me. 

“Seriously.” Drew chuckles and throws another one.

“Stop it.” I say and get two of my gummy bears and throw it at them, but of course I totally miss. 

“You know I love you.” Drew says and hugs me and kisses my head.