The First and the End

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What happened? Why did he suddenly break up with you?"

"He's sick of it, I'm sick of it too.."

She stared at me and narrowed her eyes.

"You know you should really cut your bangs. Geez, you're not sadako for pete's sake.." she complained.

"That's the last thing I will ever do.."

"Fine, let's make a bet. If I win, you'll do everything I'll say, if you win, likewise, you stay with your stubborn side." she said. Okay, challenge accepted.

"What's the bet anyway?" I inquired

"Just say 'yes' on our bet.." she insisted

"Not until I know what we're gonna do.."

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine, whoever wins on the arcade, well, wins."

I smirked, she's challenging me on an arcade battle?

"Challenge accepted, be fair." I said and winked at her.

----

"Tsk! How did you become so good?!" I yelled at her, I don't care if I'm gaining attention. I have to beat this girl!

"I have my ways Ayleya.."she said still focusing on her game. Tsk, she isn't even cheating. Did she plan this?

"You sure you're not cheating?" I asked

"Nope.." she said, still focused.

Damn, how do I beat this girl? Last time I check she isn't good with games such as this.

"Bam! I win.." she perked up and smirked at me, how can I be so occupied in a basketball game?!

"How did you get so good?"

"Bro taught me, then I realized I should challenge you. Let's go to the salon~" she's teasing me!

"Uhh, you see Faye. I have, umm. Assignments! Yes and projects to do so.. See you next year!" But before I could run, she held my arms tightly and started dragging me to the 4th floor where the salon was.

"Yaaaa! Faye, why are you doing this to me?!"

"For my brother to realize that you're Cattleya.." she simply said, I don't want him to know!

"Faye, look Faye I'd do anything, ANYTHING Faye! For me not to cut it.." I begged

"No, be fair right?" Uwaaaaa! I'm dead!

We got in and she really told the girl to cut my hair.. I wanna cry.

I closed my eyes and wished that this was all just a dream. But the moment I opened my eyes, I saw myself. I saw the real me.

"I thought you were sadako's ally but you seem to be a goddess.." the girl commented

"Wow, Ayleya, you look fab!" Faye said, I faintly smiled.

When we got home, I sighed and went in the house.

"I'm home.." I emptily said.

Mom and the others looked at me, from head to toe.

"What? It's because of Faye.."

"Are you really my daughter? Why are you not in sadako form?" my Mom asked

"Mom.." she still kept on looking at me, it's been years since she last saw my face.

"I'm just joking. It's good to see your face again, dear. I'll thank Faye for this.." she said and asked if I wanted to eat, I just shooked my head and smiled