"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLES!!!!! THIS IS OUR BUSINESS SO KEEP IT OUT OF YALLS FUCKING MOUTHS!!!!!"

I clench on to his shirt as he walks us out of the school and to his truck, sitting in the passenger's seat I stare out the window crying. He gets in

"Put on your seat belt babe if our child is inside you, you need to be safe."

I do as he says and put it on, he speeds off and we end up at a store he gets down and comes back with a bag. We leave the store ending up at my house, I open the door to get out but my legs are weak. I hold on to the door trying to get them to work, I take my time... Till Ricky comes and picks me up taking me upstairs to my bathroom.

He hands me the bag full of at least 4 pregnancy test,

"Take them all babe."

I wait for him to leave the room but he doesn't.

"Are going to stand there?"

"Well duh I wanna know rite when the results come not a second later."

"You dont have to act excited, like you want this child."

He pulls me to him our lips connect I feel all of my negative emotions wash away, he pulls away and smiles.

"I want nothing more than to have a family with you."

I nod my head not fully believing him but take all the test at once, we wait not even 20 seconds...... Positive.

"Im going to be a daddy."

"What about basketball? "

"Babe we can do this dont worry about the negative things that can happen and be happy. I love you! I want everything with you."

A happy tear falls down my face and I kiss him with everything in me,

"I love you ricky."

He smiles,

"We must tell everyone!"

He is really excited, I just don't know if it will last....

.

.

.

"Looks like you are 2 months pregnant you need to start taking vitamins. Now dont worry muchnon the eating healthy some moms go over board just eat something green every once in a while. The babies heart beat sounds perfect.... would you like to see?"

I smile and nod, he turns the screen and all I see is a little ball thats my cute little baby ball. I cant help but feel nothing but love for this little baby, a happy tear falls down my face. I look at Ricky and hen looks so happy the kind of happy ive never seen.

"When do we find out the sex?"

"In about 3 months give or take."

"Its going to be a boy."

I giggle?

"We shall see baby."

I say pulling him to me so I can kiss the father of my child,

"Thank you doctor so we will see you in 2 weeke?"

"Yes mamma."

We leave the doctors getting notes for school of why we wer not there for 1 and 2nd period. Im happy we only have 5 months left of school that means ill be 7 months so I won't have to miss school for the baby as much.

"Lets go get some food then go to school."

"Babe we cant miss anymore periods."

"I see you missing alot of periods if you get what I mean."

He starts laugh as do I, I push him playfully getting in the truck. I watch him runaround the truck to get in, I am hungry but we dont have time. When we get to school everyone floods us asking how it went its like since Ricky had that out burst they love us again.

Fucking dumbasses, I push my way threw the crowd and finally sit down in my class.

"I feel someone tao my shoulder."

"What do you want Dereck?"

"So its true huh? Your pregnant. That should have been my baby..... He is going to leave you stranded with that baby once he gets a scholarship. Id never do that. You werr supposed to be mine."

"Well i'm not so fuck off."

The bell had finally rung for kuch and I couldn't be happier, im starving! I meet up with Ricky and we go straight for food. As we get our food I see Spaghetti it looks so good but I hate spaghetti.... Ill try it. I look over at Ricky Hes grabbing a big red and he hates big red... Whats going on?! He smiles at me I dont know why.... We sit dow with the guys and start eating u swear this spaghetti was made by angels!

"Im having sympathy cravings because of the baby."

He says opening the big red.

"Whats that?"

"I read its like your not the only one that will crave weird things that I will too."

"You have been reading about pregnancy? Gay!!!"

I giggle at the guys.

"Bros I just want to be a great dad like mine is okay. Im not going to run out on my kid or the mother of my child."

"Good because we will all kick your ass coming fomr the guys that didn't have a dad because the DID run out in us."

We a chuckle.... seems like this might work im hesitant but I want this baby with all my heart.

.

.

.

.

Vote!!!!!!