A SECURE INVITATION| CHAPTER 10

A/N This chapter will be a little longer. It also took a little longer to write as I had some severe writers block and my special chummy isn't here at the moment to help me decide what to do so I am stuck in a purely empty house with my dog and music as my only influence.

Chloe's Pov

After the blood had stopped I stood slowly as to try and not have another nose bleed start.

"You need to got to the doctor now Clarise."

"It's Chloe and no, this has happened before. Trust me, our first priority should be getting into the security rooms and second should be getting you another shirt to wear." Rae just stood there in shock. Brad chuckled.

"What? What's wrong with this shirt?"

"I think it has a tiny bit of my DNA on it." I joked with him and we laughed together, it felt good, well better than the sarcastic comments that were seeming to be the usual with us.

"Nah it's fine I say." Brad stated smiling at me.

"Yeah I think you will need a new shirt, it's hardly appropriate for you to be walking around shirtless." Rae said.

"Yeah it's not Chloe's fault that she can't look away." Brad joked with the biggest smirk ever on his face. I just shook my head and didn't even try to ignore it.

"Ok let's get you a shirt." Rae said running around. 

"I'm pretty sure that Dylan has a few spare fancy shirts for when he has to go out somewhere straight after work." I told her. Rae walked straight into the lift and called back to us.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." and then the lift doors closed and we were left alone again.

"We need to get you to the doctor." He said, repeating himself.

"I know and I will go but as soon as this is over because if we go now my Dad will find out from one of my siblings and then he will ask what caused the panic attack. Trust me."

"Ok." He said and sat down where I was previously sitting. I checked my watch. It was 12:30. I was meant to go to lunch with Dylan in half an hour but getting the tape back was way more important. I must have looked at my watch funnily because he said something.

"What's wrong?" I didn't want to tell him the truth because I thought it might set him off again.

"Oh nothing."

"Let me guess ROLEX?" He asked. He was being a smartass and he knew it.

"Omega actually."

"Ah true James Bond style?"

"Yeah something like that." I said and laid my head back on the sofa. As my head was about to hit the cushion of the sofa it hit something else instead. An arm. A strong muscular arm that was around the couch almost as if to signify it being around my shoulders. I surprisingly didn't feel uncomfortable. It felt normal.

After around ten minutes Rae appeared from behind the elevator doors with a shirt in hand.

"Here, I hope this is ok. I know it isn't really your style but it was all I could get."

"Nah should be ok." He said politely as he put the shirt on. It was a bit big, actually screw a bit big it was massive on him.

"Bit big." I said trying to contain my laughter. "I guess pretty boy has a bit more muscle than you." I chuckled. He instinctively flexed his biceps so I could see but I turned to Rae instead.

"Why do you keep saying that about your brother?" Rae asked, sometimes I forget she doesn't know what's going on.

"Oh no-" Brad started but didn't get to finish because I cut him off.