Four

(Pic of Max  ^^)

The next hour and a half, I had to go around the school followed by guys that looked like they could be the next face of the positive side effects of puberty. They were all so hot! I don't know what those guys were on but their bodies were better than any other guy in our school and they actually looked like teens from some Hollywood teen movie or series. Now I know why they are able to beat our football team in almost ever game we have between our schools.

And as you can imagine the tour was taking more than it had to because I was so distracted. But I don't think that the guys even noticed. They were busy with the girls that were coming up to them every now and then and they were flirting with them. Not that I blame the guys or the girls- but I had to stop every few feet because they would get distracted by some other girl.

"So, do you happen to have a boyfriend" Someone asked from behind me and I stopped dead in my spot. Great! Another one... How much time will I have to stop this time? I thought as I turned around to see what poor girl was about to be played by them. But when I did, there was no girl around but me.

"Are you asking me?" I asked looking at the guys, not really sure who talked.

"Yeah, there isn't any other girl around here!" The blond guy with the brown eyes asked while smirking his ass off.

"I don't see how that's any of your business!" I said turning away as quickly as I could because I didn't want them to see me blush. "Let's move on to the library. I'm almost sure none of you will actually use it for studying but I can bet ten bucks that the majority of you will use it as a make-out place." I said making my way to the library.

We were about to reach it when Brandon, one of the football players of our team, walked down the halls. He looked pretty happy. You're probably thinking 'Why the hell wouldn't he be happy?'. Well, his grades were lower than normal and the coach threatened him to kick him off the team if he didn't pull his shit together. So, for the past few weeks he's been moping around.

"Danielle!" He nearly screamed when he noticed that I was walking down the hall and he came running towards me. "I found you!"

"I wasn't hiding, Brandon." I said smiling at him. "What's up? What got you so happy?"

"I'm officially saved from getting kicked off the team!" He said proudly with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"Your dad finally came around and made that donation you were talking about?" I asked him teasingly and he rolled his eyes as an answer.

"No. But I got an B- on the Math test!" He said proudly presenting me his paper.

"Wow! Congratulations!" I said smiling at him.

"I just wanted to thank you because I would have never done it without you!" He said and he hugged me. Awkward!

"You're welcome!"

Okay, you're probably confused. And I don't blame you. You're thinking that with my crazy schedule I had and the long time that it took to help Ethan with his homework I don't have time to help other students with their homework.

And you're right, I don't.

I do, however, have a join class once a week for about two hours where I tutor the football team all together. We're having a class and we talk a bit about everything. Usually, they don't have understood the curriculum for the most part and I'm just explaining them with terms that they can understand.