Casey's POV

I quickly walked into my house and shut the door behind me.

I felt so sick and terrible and I just wanted to collapse.

oh shit!

I grabbed my phone out of my bag to find 53 missed calls and 28 text messages.

fuck luke was probably wondering where I was last night and he's gonna be pissed when he finds out I lost my virginity.

god I am so disappointed in myself.

I decided I would nap before I went to Luke's.

*

I was woken up to a loud knocking which caused me to fall out of bed.. again.

I ran to the door to see what ever the hell this person wanted.

I opened the door to be face to face with three other boys.

they all stepped in giving me questioning looks.

I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"so..." I said

"where were you last night" Michael finally said after like 20 minutes of silence

"I uh well-"

"casey please tell me you didn't do what we think you did" Ashton said

I couldn't handle the pressure so I just screamed it out " I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO A COMPLETE STRANGER OK?" I sighed

luke looked so angry.

he started punching the wall as Ashton and mikey tried calming him down and I just stared at them.

"casey how the fuck could you be so stupid?!? you're 16 years old!!" he said almost screaming

I hated when luke was mad at me

"luke it wasn't purposely I-"

"what so you accidentally had sex with him? I don't think that can happen on accident!" he yelled

"listen luke! I was drunk I wanted to do something wild and I did! do you think I don't regret it? because I fucking do! I wish I could've saved it for the right person but I didn't! get over it! it's my life anyways" I said and with that I stormed upstairs and slammed my door and started crying.

everyone must be so disappointed in me!

I probably seem like such a slut!

I'm going to lose luke, Ashton and Michael. I already feel like I've lost calum.

*

it's been hours since the fight and I haven't moved from my bed besides changing into leggings and a sweater because Australia's weather is bipolar.

I heard a light knock on my

room door.

I turned to see luke standing there.

"please luke if you're going to say how I made a huge mistake then just leave, I already feel bad enough"

"casey, I'm so sorry about the way I acted. it's just I- well I'm very uh protective over you... I mean you're like my sister and stuff" he said stuttering many times

"luke it's fine, I made a huge

mistake, I'm

so sorry" I said giving him a hug.

I didn't move just sitting in his arms.

I felt something I couldn't explain.

Luke's POV

I was so close to telling her how I feel... I wish I did.

I just got nervous.

I doubt she'll ever go for me.

I mean we're 'best friends' but I don't want to be best friends any more I want to be able to hold her, to kiss her, to call her mine. I want her... I need her.

Casey's POV

it's been 2 hours since luke and I made up and we were watching teen wolf.

it was around 5 so we also ordered a pizza.

I've been sore the whole day, but I guess I'm glad I got my first time over with because I don't think it will hurt next time.

at least that's what they say?

*

it was around 11 so luke decided to go home. I really wanted to be alone so I was kinda glad he left.

I'm so thankful Luke apologised after the whole fight thing.

I don't understand how it was a big deal though? it my life.. I should be able to do what I want to.

I kind of wanted to call Calum to see how he was doing?

I grabbed my phone and clicked to face time Calum.

"hey Cas!" he said as his face popped up on the screen.

I was so so happy to finally be able to talk to him.

"hi Calum! I've missed you so much! how have you been? how's Dakota?"

"I missed you too, we have to chill one of these days and she's great I think I might be in love with her"

I didn't like him anymore but that still hurt...

"ohh I'm so happy to hear that" I fake smiled

"yeah! I was thinking of getting her something for our 3 month anniversary but I don't know what to get her"

"maybe jewelry or something?" I suggested not liking this topic

"yeah I was thinking that- hey! why don't you come with me to the mall tomorrow and we could go shopping and you can help me pick something?" he asked with hopeful eyes

"Calum I don't know-"

"please" he begged

"fine, what time?" I gave in

"I'll pick you up at 12! I wanna leave early."

"okay then. well it's getting late so I'm gonna sleep but I'm glad we got to talk. good night cal"

"good night casey" he said as I ended the call

even though I was upset he said he's in love with Dakota, I was happy to be talking with him again and to be going to the mall with him.

I smiled to myself as I fell asleep.

________________________

okkk so this is a REALLY long chapter! I'm sorry? or I don't really know HAHA OK

WELL THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND IF YOU WANT FOLLOW MY TWITTER & iNSTAGRAM !

twitter: ziallftbrooks

instagram: jaisversace