Quidditch World Cup Part 2

Start from the beginning

As I was looking at him being himself happily, he looked over at us and watched me as I watched him too. Our eyes locked again and he stopped laughing and communicating with Fred. The smile on my face was wiped off and I was just looking at him with my lips slightly parted. We gazed at each other for a moment before George turned his attention away and began talking to Ron. I also broke my stare and looked down at my shoes nervously. Then I felt a hand tap my shoulder so I looked over at who it could have been.

"Busy looking at someone?" Ginny asked with a smile on her face as she motioned her eyes towards George.

"You guys were looking at each other this entire time!" Hermione said also with a smile on her face. I disregarded them and started playing with my hands under the table. 

There came some explosion sounds from outside and a couple of screams echoed throughout our tents. "Seems like the Irish got their pride on." Fred said and began laughing hysterically with George again.

Mr. Weasley's voice was full of worry and the look on his face made it seem like no good. He said, "That's not the Irish. Somethings wrong outside." He quickly grabbed his wand and stormed out of our tent as we all got up and followed behind him. Outside was crazy. People were running all over the place and screams came from every corner. There were explosions and tents on fire and spells flying across the sky.

Mr. Weasley grabbed Ginny and said, "Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility now. Get back to the port key!" Pulling out his wand, he leaves all of us. Fred grabs Ginny and begins to run off in the opposite direction as Ron grabs Hermione's wrist and follows along. She tried to call out for Harry a couple of times, but he struggled to follow due to all the noises around. I also tried to help Harry, but before I can, somebody's hand had also grabbed my wrist and began pulling me along.

"Viola, what are you doing?! Come on!" I looked up at the person holding my wrist, it was Cedric. He began pulling me along navigating his way through the sea of people running and screaming.

"Cedric, Harry is still back there! We can't leave him."

"Viola, we HAVE to get back to the port key. My father's waiting for us all."

I couldn't stand the feeling of being guided into safety as my friend is stranded in danger. So I yanked my arm away from Cedric and ran back into the crazy crowd in search for Harry. I just couldn't ignore the fact that we left him all alone in there. Cedric looked back at me and yelled for me. I ignored him and continued searching for Harry. He then also ran after me and tried to chase me down.

I ran and ran upon millions of people searching for Harry. He was nowhere in sight and I wasn't going to settle for a dead Harry. The chaos seemed never ending as more and more people continue to run for their lives seeming to abandon everything in their tents.

"Harry! Harry where are you?!" I began shouting as I searched and ran away from Cedric. I couldn't risk being caught by him and dragged to the port key without Harry.

"Viola! Viola come back here!" Cedric was screaming from behind. I turned to look back at him to see how far behind he was. I was in good shape, he was a good twenty foot behind me added with the many people running in between. I turned back and also continued to run, but instead I run into a wall-like person. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me completely off the ground. I take a look at his face; George.

He looks down at me and says, "Are you crazy Tourch?" He carries me off with one hand as I try to tell him that Harry is still here somewhere, but I had no desire to fight hard actually. I kind of liked being carried along by George.

We were all reunited later that night and exchanged our worries for each other. After that, we made our way back to the Burrow and departed with the Diggorys. I had a conversation with Fred and George as we went back to the Burrow to get ready to head to Hogwarts for the next coming days.

"Struggling like a tiger back there, Viola. Good thing I found you or you might not be here now." George said.

"Well, thank you then George." I said sarcastically.

"Where did you two gits go? Me and Ginny looked back and all of you were gone." Fred said to us.

"I went searching for Harry because we left him. And then... George caught me and brought me back." I answered.

George smiles and says, "Oh yeah, that's right! You owe me some kind of arm massage, Viola. Have you not noticed how fat you are getting recently?"

Fred and George both laugh at this while I smile and simply say, "Good."

"Good? What do you mean 'good'?" Fred asked me this question, but I decided to not answer it and neither will I in the future.