•:13:•

● ● ●

● ● ●

JIMIN'S POV

Jungkook and I enter the house and our attention turn to our girls sitting on the couch while giggling.

That makes me smile but it merely falls when I see the reason.

Hoseok stands in front of them, dancing to his new released solo song 'Just Dance' that seems to impress our girls. Our girls.

I look over at Jungkook, who's busy boring holes into Hoseok with his glare.

"Are you guys so busy looking at him dancing that you didn't even notice your boyfriends coming?" I start but I get ignored with their loud cheers for Hoseok.

"That's it." Jungkook blurts out, grabbing Ruby harshly by the wrist before she could say anything, he went into a room with her and locks the door.

Since we were all speechless, including Hoseok who is stuck in on of his dance moves as if paused in a video. We could hear Jungkook say something which made us immediately mind our own business.

"Time for your punishment noona."

Hoseok cringes at what he hears before waving at Y/N and I and leaving Y/N's apartment.

Y/N enters her room and I walk in too and lock the door behind me before pinning her to the wall.

"What was that about boo..?" I ask in an annoyed tone but I try my best to hide it.

She only scoffs before answering,"Why do you care,jealous much?"

"Oh my god." I laugh sarcastically before giving her a serious look."Is this about the tweet?"

She looks away with her arms crossed over her chest, eye twiching.

"It is isn't it?" I smirk, leaning in.

"Looks like you're the jealous one here boo."

"So is this what this is about? Making me jealous? For what?" She raises an eyebrow making me move back as she comes closer.

"Boo-" I start but she cuts me off.

Y/N'S POV

One of my hands work to open the door, whilst the other points at it.

"Out." I say nonchalantly.

"W-what-"

"OUT!"

--

"Out!" Ruby screams at Jungkook.

"Jungkook be a good baby boy, don't do this to noona." She pleads.

"Oh you enjoy teasing me alot don't you Ruby, let me show you how it feels to be bottom." Jungkook smirks before unbuttoning his shirt.

--

Since Jimin still didn't buldge to move I used all my might to push him out the door with both of my hands until I've reached the main door.

Opening it I point a finger at it.

"Out. Park fucking Jimin!"

Jimin whimpers hugging himself as he shakes his head vigorously.

"Y/N hear me out-"

"Not until you go out."

With that he walks out of the house and opens his mouth to speak but I slam it close on his face.

"Why are you doing this! You started it!" The voices from outside comes to me but I walk away.

I take out my phone, texting him.

New message from Kuchikuchikoo

Kuchikuchikoo set the nickname for Kuchikuchikoo to Y/N.

Y/N is typing...

Y/N
i dont want to talk to you, for a while

Y/N
I hope you understand.

● ● ●

A/N
____

Well guys, this seems terrible.

I didnt know this book was this bad until i started editìng it haha

...Haha

I couldnt find ways to fix it, it still remains as a childish book what do i do

:(

Btw, dont be scared of yns actions, shes just mad. Jimin knows that, and he'll wait until shes calm again and will talk to her. Although what yn did here was too rude >:(