Chapter 6

Abigail's PoV

Will arrived at exactly seven. When we arrived at school. It was the first time I saw that most of my classes were with him. I was happy though. At lunch we sat at the same table. And when I went home he brought me home.

The week has already passed. I only noticed it till now. When you think about it time flys by so fast.

Right now I was laying down the couch and watching the movie 'Cinderella'. The cartoon one. I know I'm already 17 and I still watch Disney movies. I grew up watching Disney. I love all the songs, shows, movies and many more.

I was watching the scene where Cinderella is dancing with the prince when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw the name 'Willy' flash on the screen. I accepted the call and placed it near my ear.

"Hey" I said

"Hi" he replied

"Why are you calling?" I said in a polite voice.

"I was just wondering if you were free now?"

"I am" I said

"Can we film the video for Music class now?"

"Oh, sure. But I dont have a camera" I said.

"Dont worry about that. I asked my sister if I could borrow her camera and she said yes" He explained.

Will had a sister?

"Ok. So where are we going to film?" I asked

"Can it be in my house."

"Ok."

"Great, I'll come and get you. And also bring your guitar" he then hung up.

I stood up and turned the TV off. I then went to my room the get my guitar and to change into something more appealing. When I went down I heard a car honk. He was alreadg here.

I went to the kitchen and took a sticky note to write dad a message that I would be at a friends house.

When I finished I went outside and closed the door the walked to Will's car.

I was wondering why the guards let him in. Well they may have recognized the car because it has been coming to my house every monday to friday.

I pulled the door to Will's car open and sat on the passenger seat. I faced Will and gave him a smile which he returned back.

"Willy" I said

"Abby" He replied.

When we were out of the gate. It was pretty quite so I decided to turn the radio on. The song 'Wild Heart' by The Vamps was being played. This was one of my favorites I often sing it in the shower.

I was walking away
But she's so beautiful it made me stay
I dont know her name,
But I'm hoping she might feel the same
So here I go again,
She got my heart again!

I sang along with the song and I was surprised Will new the song too.

"You know The Vamps?" I asked

"No, my sister just likes to play it" He said

I nodded and continued to sing along.

***************

When we arrived at Will's house he parked right infront of it. I was scared cause maybe his parents will judge me or maybe not like me hanging out with son. But maybe I was just over thinking things, anyone related to Will is nice. Well maybe.