Chapter 4

Abigail's PoV

I went inside the house first. I turned around and saw Will was still out side.

"Will c'mon dont be scared" I said

He looked at me and stepped forward. I waited until he had reached me. Then we continued to walk until we reached the living room.

"Wait here. I'm ganna put my bag inside my room" I said

He nodded in respond.

I walked up the stairs. I didnt look where I was stepping then my foot sliped.

I felt like I was in those books or movies when the girl trips and falls the boy always catches her. Too bad this was real life and not a book or movie.

I fell the floor. My butt fell on the floor and it hurts really bad.

I turned my head and saw what was Will's reaction. He was bitting his lower lip to prevent him from laughing. But his shoulders were shaking.

I stood up and laughed at myself. Will laughed too.

Me falling down the stairs was normal. When I was young I often fell on the playground, stairs, chair and many more. Some people would see and would laugh at me. I didnt mind instead I laughed with then. Well that was before they knew I was a daughter of a gang leader. Since then they never laughed at me or with me.

"Th-There....wasnt a...s-swiming pool there...but w-why did y-you dive?" he said between laughs

"Shut up" I said. He then became quite.

I continued to walk to my room. Paying attention to every step I take. When I reached my room I placed my bag on my bed and changed my clothes.

William's PoV

While I was waiting for Abigail. I walked around the living room and saw different pictures on the wall and on the table.

I saw a picture of a girl. Her age was like two or three. She was wearing a pink dress and a toothy smile on her face. Her hair was tied into pigtails with pink ribbons. And she was holding up a her two fingers forming a peace sign.

The girl was so cute in my opinion.

I saw another picture of a family. There was a mother, a father, a brother and a sister. The sister in this picture was the same girl on the first picture that I saw. The family was standing infront of a church. All happy and smiling.

I continued to walk around and saw differnt pictures of the family. I mostly saw pictures of the girl and the boy. But there was another picture of the family that cought my attention. Instead of having four memebers their were five. It was the only picture different from the others. The same mother, father, sister, brother but it had a baby boy. The baby boy looked like it was a new born baby. White clothe was covering it. Everyone was watching the baby.

I didnt mind the picture and went back to the first picture that I saw. The girl looked familiar. She looked just like Abigail.

"Thats me" Abigail said pointing to the picture. I didnt notice she was already beside me.

Now wearing a of white coloured shirt a little too big on her that it reached her mid thigh and it had the words 'love ya' writen on it, black leggings amd she tide her hair into a bun.

"Oh, really?" I said in a disbelief kind of voice. And I looked at her.

"Yes, really" she said in the same tone as I did. And looked back at me.

We stared at each other. I think we were having a staring contest. She was giving me an angry expression and she put her hands on her hips. Me on the other hand tried to act like a gay. Rolling my eyes and flipping my imaginary long hair.