15

"So...werewolves are a thing. Huh," Chester said as he sat at a table in the back with Harry. :Never thought I would see the day."

"Are you disappointed?"

"No. It's cool. Just a bit weird. You think paranormal isn't real and then it suddenly is. Seems kind of creepy if you ask me," Chester said. He panicked as Harry began to frown. "Not it that way. I dont mind having a mate. Ive honestly been wanting a boyfriend for years, but Anthony never wanted to be mine so I gave up on him. Just sleeping in the same bed as him was enough. But if I have an actual soulmate that is so cool. Now I dont have to worry about being alone forever anymore."

"I will be sure to make you feel happy with me. I dont want to see my baby be sad," Harry said.

"Ooh, does this mean I get to call you daddy too? It seems kind of hot," Chester smirked.

"I thought you hated that since you were laughing at Anthony."

"No, hes just sucha  serious guy. I never thought he would be the type to be into a kink or something. it was funny to see him do it, not for me. Im can be very kinky," Chester said.

Hunter continued to clean Anthony;s face off, but he kept moving. "Stay still, baby. I dont need to worry about you hurting yourself more."

"It's just a black eye and a few cuts. Not a big deal. I've had worse."

"By them?"

"Yeah. They're always trying to prove something, and I alays put them in their place. I almost had him, you know. I'm not weak. I can take care of myself."

"That doesn't mean I dont want to help you." Hunter placed his hand on Anthony's leg and he moaned under his breath. "Daddy will take care of you. Daddy will always be here to make sure you're feeling love and safe, because daddy wants his little boy to be happy."

Anthony coverd his lap and looked away with a blush. Hunter gasped. "Is this turning you on baby? Or is it the fact that I keep calling myself daddy?"

"Stop calling yourself that," Anthony pouted.

"Oh, you like it dont you. Its okay if you do. Daddy is here to make sure you feel loved and special, okay?" Hunter said. He puckered his lips and Anthony kissed him quickly. "No, give daddy a real kiss."

"I dont want to."

"Why not?"

"My lips hurt, you dumbass," he said.

"Good thing no customers are in here," Hunter said as he grabbed Anthony's face. he began to lick everywhere that was hurt. Anthony kept wiggling and asked him to stop, but Hunter moved the boy onto his lap so he could lick him everywhere on his face.

April and Manley watched and she realized why he was so scared to do the kink. She had heard of the daddy kink before, and it seemed Hunter wanted it to the extreme. She was able to keep a secret, so she wouldn't tell anyone about it. But ater all the caring he did for tother peope she knew it would be hard for him to want to be taken care of.

Once Hunter was done, he kissed Anthonys lips and smiled. "There. Now you are all taken care of. Your face is all better."

Anthony grabbed a napkin holder and stared at his reflection in it. All cuts and brusies on his face were gone, even the black eye. "WHat the fuck did you do?" he yelled.

"Mates can take care of their other mate and heal them with licks. Its helpful isn't it? Its why I was able to take out the infection in your mark," Hunter said. "Daddy was only taking care of his baby. You dont need to be upset."

"This is just so weird," he sighed.

"Woah, mates can do that?" Chester asked as he walked up to the two at the counter. Harry walked up behind him and he turned around to smile at him. "Can you take care of my cuts as well?"

"If youll let me," Harry smirked and began to lick hester's face andhe giggled.

"Anthony," April said. She pulled him away from Hunter and back into the kitchen. "I think you should go spend the night at Hunter's. It could be beneficial to you. I know you might think this whole thing is scary, but if you opened up to it a bit I bet youd actually like it."

"He goes to the extreme."

"Why not see if you like it or not. Spend the week with him. You have the week off work for dancing cause that stupid band's in town. You might as well explore it and set boundaries. And if you hate it, you tell him. You sould both be willing to open up and do what each other likes."

Anthony knew April was right. he didnt want to admit it, but he knew she was. So he exited the kitchen, walked up to Hunter, and grabbed his hand to drag him outside. "Come on. We're going to your house. I'm driving my car."