I feel Ash rub my back and then help me up. "Our ride is waiting," He smiles.

We get back on Ho-oh who gets us back the house. We find the tunnel entrance and suddenly the storm swallows the area up again. Even Ho-oh seemed to be affected by it this time. "Come in here!" I wave through the storm.

We run in the tunnel and look back to see if he followed us. The tunnel was made to fit all kinds of Pokémon so he shouldn't have a tough time getting in. After a while he comes in with a sad look on his face. "Don't worry," I assure him. "You're still a powerful legendary even if this storm is too much for you."

I hear Ash chuckle in front of me and I smile back at the fire and flying type. "Hooo," He says as we reach the end.

As soon as we get out in the open, Meowth sees us and walks up. "You guys leave for 30 minutes and come back with a legendary Pokémon," He shakes his head.

"And an egg," I smile and show him the pink and white egg.

Ho-oh walks by me and looks at it curiously. He wraps a wing around it and takes it out of my arms. I go to protest but he stops me, "Hoo ohhh."

"He's saying that he can sense that the egg needs a boost," Meowth translates. "Apparently you guys got there just in time."

I watch Ho-oh find a place to lay down and curl himself around the egg. "Lillie everything is good now," Ash says and wipes the tears off of my face. I realize that I'm crying and hide my face with my mittens.

"I know," I say, muffled by the wool. Ash continues to hold me tightly while I get everything I've held back out of my system.

"Where do we go from here?" Ash asks Meowth who shows us a picture of a map on the largest screen. It shows a collection of blues covering the map of Alola.

"The heaviest part of the storm is going to hit us soon," Meowth informs. "Thanks to the storm's high travelling speed, the system is passing by very quickly and will most likely disperse once getting back over the ocean. Which means the best thing we can do is wait it out be prepared to get out there and help out once safe."

"Sounds like a good plan," Ash agrees. "Good thing you guys stocked up on berries."

"Hooo," The bird Pokémon gets our attention.

The heat from Ho-oh must've increased the egg's hatching speed exponentially because I recognize that familiar glow. I run over with Ash and take the egg back. I hold it out while it cracks until finally a new baby Pokémon is in my arms.

 I hold it out while it cracks until finally a new baby Pokémon is in my arms

"Cle," She squeals happily in my arms while looking at me with a big smile.

"It's so cute," I say softly.

"Hi Cleffa," Ash pets her pink tuff of hair on top, earning a coo from the Pokémon.

"She reminds me of this stuffed Cleffa I carried with me everywhere when I was a kid," I smile fondly at her. "My mom knew that when she gave us the egg. I used to pretend I had my own family and Cleffa was my only kid."