#5

I'm not sure how long that my magic is blocked, leaving me inside Dawn's necklace. The better question is why the Sorcerer didn't let the crystal break. He knows what I am, and how powerful my aura is. He does know my weakness, though. Is he keeping me for something? Or are they taking me to the General? I assume this is the 'Adam' person who broke up with Dawn. I wonder where she went? It looks like she realized I wasn't doing anything and ran away after throwing her necklace. So much for the arrows that I kept from impaling her. Not that any would of been lethal based on where they were aimed.

     It kinda makes me wonder why an army base is out here in the middle of nowhere. I mean, this place looks massive! And I've only seen the a little bit of it before 'Seto' put the necklace into a small leather pouch. Now it's really dark in here. I haven't been moved in a while, at least. But while I've been stuck here, three demonic presences have been close enough to me to detect. The first two were so faint and weak that I doubt that the Sorcerer could sense them. They're lesser demons, spies sent by the Dark Lord. It's only a matter of time until my presence is reported.

The third one though.... was different. I only felt it for a second, but not because it was weak. Someone here is powerful enough to cloak their aura. That flicker of raw, unconfined power was like a punch to the face. I do recognize it, but I don't understand why. The 200 years I have lived tend to fog up my memories a good deal..... I'm not very good at remembering things, or staying focused in general. I tend to ramble on and on about the silliest of things. Can't really help it though, I'm me, and me is a demon.

     And then I'm thrown out of my thoughts when I'm throne out of the crystal, literally. My magic sizzles through me as my projection appears, falling on my but. I do have enough sense to hide my demons features (although it doesn't really matter anymore). I keep the sunglasses and red eyes, deciding that I like the look. Three ear piercings on my right ear are the only difference from earlier. The little dark purple gems sparkle in the light. I'm weird, what can I say? Three pairs of eyes meet mine when I look up. Seto, Ty, and what I assume to be a demon. That's right, one of the lesser demon spies are in the room. But..... his eyes are gray?

     "Morning!", I chirp at the trio. The lesser demon flinches. Oh, he definitely knows who I am. But demon to demon, I'm not that much a jerk to reveal his presence to the Sorcerer. "Hmmm......... I actually thought that it had gone back to the Neather", Seto says to Ty. "Hey, I have a name you know, I'm Bodil", I pout at them, crossing my arms. This is when I notice the chalk runes that surround me in a circle. Not summoning runes in blood, but chalk runes to keep me contained and from using my magic outside the circle. I stick out my forked tongue at Seto.

     "Demons usually don't except propper names..... what do you think, Jason?", Seto asks the lesser demon. Wait.... does he know that Jason is a demon? He has a human name, why can't I. "I don't know..... but I think that he's really dangerous", Jason mumbles, shooting a glance at Ty. He doesn't seem to notice the look. "Does it matter if I like the name or not? Why didn't you let me die?", I ask them, being serious for once. Seto and Jason make eye contact again, Ty still oblivious. "Your aura feels..... off, for a demon", the Sorcerer admits. "Well that's stupid. Of corse my aura is different from other demons, I'm much more powerful", I brag, holding up my hands and letting rainbow sparkles float down from them. I blow the sparkles at the them, but the rune circle bounces them back in my face. Good thing that they just go right through my projection.

     Ty actually rolls his eyes at me this time. He seems content just to let the other two talk. "Well, I still disagree with you, but I guess I have another question for you. Why did your magic and presence disappear for the last three hours? It was like you weren't even there", Seto asks me, his expression in utter confusion. I feel like he's usually the know-it-all of this group. "I actually don't know. I guess I was just made kinda broken. My magic disappears like that every now and then. It can't be controlled", I sigh. Seto nods his head, deep in thought.

     "Would you make a deal with us?", Ty blurts. This catches my attention. Seto and Jason look at him in surprise. "What kind of deal?", I ask cocking my head. I don't really care about the proper words at the moment. "Are you sure about this, Ty", Jason asks, glancing at me, and then the Sorcerer. "Adam really needs help. You heard what Quinten said", Ty snaps at them, but his eyes are pleading. Seto doesn't reply at first. "Let me do the talking", is what he finally responds with, and then addresses me. "Dem- er, Bodil, I would like to make a deal with you".

     "I'm listening", I hum. "We have someone stuck in a coma upstairs. Demons aren't usually known for a healing gift, but we're honestly running out of options. Will you try and heal him for something in return?", he says, thinking carefully about the wording. I only hesitate for a few seconds. "I will attempt to heal your friend, but I want something is exchange", I pause, "Iwantsomeofyourmagictomakemyselfaphysicalform". "What?", Seto ask in confusion, "I'm not stupid enough to give you my magic". Wow, he actually understood that. "But", Seto continues, "I will use my magic to give you a physical form. That way my magic will refill, and you won't be stuck in a necklace. Deal?".

I really hate how intelligent Sorcerers can be. But I still take Seto's hand to seal the deal.