Chapter 6

-KeMyni-

I was mad as hell! I just wanted Gio to let me so I could continue to whoop her ass! It wasn't just because of this! It was for EVERYTHING! I hated her from the beginning! That lien skank! See that first hit was for her trinna get loud with me. Every one after that was for anytime I would see her hugged up and cupcakin with a guy that wasn't Gio! Gio didn't know any of it! He always thought she was so damn perfect! I didn't tell him about the times I caught her leaving guys dorms whenever i went to visit my other friends. I didn't tell him how one of his homeboys was leaving her dorm at 3 in the morning RIGHT before he pulled up!

Maybe it's my job as a friend to tell him this. But I have no right to ruin his relationships.

"LET ME GO GIOVANNI!" I screamed struggling to get free.

"Oh heeellllll no. Not with youh yelling like that!" He tightened his hold on me.

I took a deep breath and said in a calming voice. "Gio...let me go...I'm fine. At least let me make sure she ain't dead!" I had a slight smirk on my face. I knew she wasn't dead cause she was groaning and holding her face. I knew me saying that would confuse the hell out of Gio so he let me go.

"Go get a towel for her face and the mop so I can clean the floor" I told said. He wasn't sure if he should leave me unattended with her but I had something to tell her.

"Lil Dawq....don't hurt her anymore than you already have"

Oh that made me mad. He just ain't know what kind of smut he was dating.

"Mhm whateva. Hurry up before Mama get up and see this." I snapped. I had knew his mom since I was about 3 so me calling her Mama was normal.

"Here." Gio said shaking his head at Cass and handing me the towel. "Was you wearing rings or something cause damn Lil Dawq."

"Shut up and go get her some water"

Gio groaned and walked away. "First you beat her damn face in and now you wanna show her some nice hospitality." I heard him mumble, "kinda shit is that?"

I sat her up and sat next to her. I had noticed that she balled her fist up then opened it back up. She was so confused she didn't know if she wanted to hit me or just let me fix her up.

"Now look...I ain't no punk, as you can see so don't think me doing this now is me being soft." I said to her as I wiped the blood off of her mouth. "I just wanted to talk to you alone let you know that....."

"Here Cassey." Giovanni said handing her the water. "You straight?" he asked not even looking her in the eye. The one that hadn't swollen and darkened yet.

She glanced up at him an you could feel the cold stare. Yep! She knew what he did! He must have known because he left the kitchen.

I watched for him until he was out of sight and continued. "Look Cass I'm gone be straight up with you. I don't like you. After I started seeing you constantly hugged up with other dudes I lost ALL respect for you."

"But.." she mumbled.

I shook my head. "Don't interrupt me. I know about Davonte leaving ya dorm at 3 in the morning. I seen him."

Her eyes got as big as half dollars. "Oh my god" she whispered to herself. I helped her up and sat her at the table. She was speechless. I went and got her an ice pack out the freezer.

"Mind your own business." she mumbled.

"Excuse me?" I said shocked. Did she not just realize that I will drag her across this damn floor by her hair?

She repeated now in a more clear voice. "Mind your own damn business! What I do with my spare time ain't nobody's business but mines"

I chuckled and shook my head. HA! She had some nerve! Maybe I beat the sense out of her. Yeah. That's what happened.

"First off lil mama, Gio is my best friend! He is datin YO cheatin ass.YO business is HIS business. And is business IS my business just as mines is his. If shit goes down the ONE person I know will be there is Giovanni. Second, when yo ass is off doing WHOever and WHATever you want too, I'm the ONLY person he turns too" I said shouting in her face.

"Whatever. I'm sure YOUR big mouth ass told him about me cheating ANYWAY. I KNOW that's why he went out and did what he did with his tutor. And I'm POSITIVE that's why he hasn't been talking to me lately."

I shook my head. She just ain't get it. "No I haven't told Gio because that would kill him inside, and here you are mad about him doing it ONCE. When he was at a party! DRUNK off his ASS?! He wouldn't have even remembered if she didn't call and tell him.....So what's your excuse?" I crossed my arms and hovered over her.

I felt him. Staring. Watching. I felt the pain. His pain. We both turned our heads to see Giovanni standing at the back entrance of the kitchen. My heart dropped. My chest hurt. I looked away from him as my eyes watered up. I couldn't dare look at him. He shouldn't have found out like this. I hung my head. Damn.

★★★