Demi-God pt.2

Y/N had just stuck up for us against Malfoy. "Can you believe that Y/N just talked to us and rejected Malfoy. Today has to be the best day ever!" Ron said all worked up. "I know right. She put her shield in his face. She is someone i want to be friends with." Harry added. I just rolled my eyes and we kept going to care for magical creatures. When we got there there was a crowd around a spot a little farther than ware we were supposed to be. "What's going on over there?" I asked. Hagrid walked up to everyone and told them to come and start class. As the students cleared i saw Annabeth and Y/ N with Percy and Grover to the side. Annenbeth had a sword in hand while Y/N had hers raised slightly and they stared into each others eyes. I felt a low churn in my stomach.

I was jealous. Then I realized what was going on. They were fighting. Then Y/N and Annabeth were hitting each others swords  and fighting. Then they were so close i thought there were going to kiss. Y/N stared into Annabeths eyes once again then Annabeth turned her around and placed the sword to her neck. Y/N swiftly did something were now she has Annabth with a sword to her neck. "Thought you were smarter then that Annabeth." Y/ n teased. "Shut up." Annabeth punched y/ n playfully.

"I wish I was her. Did you see how close they were, I also want to be very good friends with y/n." I turned around when Harry said that. I just scoffed and payeds attention to class.

after class i had an ecountered with Draco...AGAIN. "What now Malfoy!?" He smirked. He started talking shit again and blah blah blah mudblood somethi n something something my father will hear about this! Then I saw her. "Your father will hear of nothing because you'll be fried by then." He looked scared. " w what. " She cornered him then touched his shoulder. He got electrocuted and his hair stuck up in many ways. He ran away to go fix himself in the mirror and to cry from pain.

"Are you all right......Hermione correct?" I blushed madley. How did she know my name. " yah I'm fine. How do you know my name. " She chuckled and leaned against the wall which was really hot. "Well I heared some rumors about a girl just as smart as Annabeth." I laughed a little and couldn't keep the question in any longer. "Are you and Annabeth...you know?" She shook her head much to my releif.

I just realized how close we are. She looks stunning up close. I lean in and she kisses me back. I put my hands in her hair as her were on my hips. Then I felt a small shock at my waist. She pulls away. "Sorry!" " shut up y/N it turns me on.' The rest of the night was when I was no longer a virgin. Oh well.