Chapter 3

Everyone that takes the bus was already at the bus stop when we got there. We usually are the first ones. But sometimes me or Katie are running late so we are last.

We don't talk to any of the other kids because we don't know them. They are either older then us or don't have classes with us.

I look at the time on my phone. And it read "6:29am" The bus usually comes around 6:30 so me and Katie get closer to the others.

"Are you sitting with me today?" Katie asks as we see the bus coming around the corner.

"Yea sure." I reply as the bus slides to a stop.

We all walk onto the bus, me and Katie being last and sit In our normal seat. Number 13. I sat on the outside. I usually do because that's just how we always get on.

"I stayed after yesterday with Kaylee and Austin and it was really awkward because she left us alone in the dentist. And I don't know him at all" I tell her.

She laughs. "Sounds like fun"

"Yea sure" I pull out my earbuds and give her one so we can listen to music. Like we do every morning. The bus is always quiet in the morning and me and Katie are the only ones that ever talk on it in the morning.

At 7:00 am we finally arrive at school.

"Bye Hail" Katie waves.

"Bye!" and then we both walk our separate ways.

She's in middle school. And I'm in high school. So yea.

I walk into school. And sit down in class and start counting down the hours for today to be over.

---------------------------------------------------------

2:24. Finally. Weekend.

I just go to my bus and sit in 13. I see Katie coming so I move in so she can sit with me.

On the way home, we just talked about we are going to do tonight. Nails and hair and eat. And movies of course.

When we got to our stop, we got off and ran to Katie's house to drop off our bags and to tell her mom we are going to go down to my house to get all my stuff.

We went to my house and no body was home so I jugs went in, grabbed my bag, and went back to Katie's.

All we did basically was just sat in her room and talked about girl stuff.

"Do you want pizza?" Katie asks around six.

"Yes!!"

We go out to the kitchen to make the pizza.

Pepperoni.

Once the timer went off we went into the living room and say down to eat the pizza.

---------------------------------------------------------

11:30pm....

"Are you tired?" Katie asks.

"Yea a little" I reply while yawning.

"We can watch a movie"

"Okay. One with cute guys"

We both laugh and she agrees with me.

We decide on watching 50 first dates. I love this movie so much.

Halfway through the movie, my phone vibrates. I check it and it's a message on Facebook.

I go on to my Facebook and see that it's Austin.

MESSAGES:

Austin: hey :)

Me: Hiii

Austin: what's up?

Me: sleeping over my friend Katie's house. You?

Austin: am I bothering you? And just talking to you lol.

Me: no no no. Just watching a movie.

"Who you talking to ??" Katie says

"Austin. Hahah"

"I wish I had a Facebook.

"Why can't you?"

"My mom won't let me"

"Wooowwww. You can go on mine and talk to someone."

"Yess!"

She downloads Facebook on her iPod and I log into my Facebook.

"Thanks" she says

MESSAGES:

Austin: ok good ! Haha

Me: yea :) loll

Me: hey it's Katie

Austin: "hey Katie :)"

Me: "Katie!! Go talk to Ryan or someone.

Me: :(( why?

Me: because -.-

Me: fine!!

So we talk for a little while until we get really tired and go back to Katie's room. We watch netflix on her laptap. Until we finally fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter kinda sucked. But I'm trying to kinda rush it. Because it's kinda a short story. I'm sorry ;((.