Chapter 16: External Lust

Start from the beginning

I gasped when I saw a large grey camera flashing a red light in front of me, recording my predicament.

My eyes widen at the sight and I began to squirm wildly in my binds "No, no turn it off. Please, please." I yelped out but Naruto only nodded and his men walked up behind him, completely ignoring my pleads.

Naruto smirked down at me but then turned his head to glance at the men beside him "You guys can leave. I'm good for right now." He ordered and nodded at them on which they all nodded too.

They smirked nastily down at me and then took their leave.

They closed and locked the door on the way making me even more frightened.

I looked tearfully up at Naruto as he started to strip out of his clothes, my head shaking rapidly "Why must you do this? I did nothing wrong." I begged and wiggled in the tight ropes that constricted my moment.

I couldn't move at all...

My legs and arms were starting to grow numb at how hard the ropes were tied around my skin.

Once he was down to his boxers he went to the tall camera and clicked it, taking several pics of me "Just a memorial. Hold still and smile." He said and I turned to him and frowned.

He smirked and snapped the pic anyway.

He chuckled and tapped something on it making it record again "Well, let's get started." He said with a dirty smirk.

I shook my head pleadingly but he then grabbed my panties again, which were laying beside me on the bed.

He stuffed them back into my mouth making me gag, my sound restricted "I need you silent." He demanded through gritted teeth making me whimper.

He then made his way to my parted legs.

He sighed and tug off his boxers revealing his erected, cock.

I turned to him slowly, the best I could in my binds and stared wide eyed back at him.

He grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed it on my anus making me jump.

I shook my head and sputtered out cries and pleads for him to stop..

But it was useless, not with my panties stuck into my mouth.

I can't say anything and possibly be heard.

It was even more embarrassing when the camera beeped, letting us know it was still recording.

"How lewd of you, getting all wet. Does being recorded excite you Hinata?" He asked and then shoved himself inside of my tight anus making me scream in my panties, which was completely muffled.

He grunted as he shoved his large cock inside of my tight butt, his hips getting closer and closer to my ass...

I shook my head as my body shuddered in pleasure, his cock inching in deeper inside of me.

He grinned and began to slam his hips into my butt making me cry out.

He grinned wider and fucked me harder making my juices leak out ferociously "This feels good, doesn't it Hinata? You can tell me Sweetheart." He said and reached over and grabbed my panties out of my mouth and threw them down onto the bed.

I coughed and then screamed out loudly from the feeling of his large dick inside of me, my body moving rapidly from his thrusting "Stop, stop. This doesn't feel good at all. Take it out please." I sobbed out and then turned to the camera beside me, my eyes widen in embarrassment, and in fear.