In a Flash

Barry's PoV (unconscious)
I was in my bed. The fish tank water was floating. I walk downstairs where a ball of lightning was surrounding my mother. But then I heard music? And people arguing? "Auditory functions are the last to degenerate" I hear.
Barry's pov conscious
   I jump up into a sterile room where I see two people my age surprised. "He's up!" The girl says. "Dr. Wells get down to the cortex like right now" the dude says. "Pulse 120 eyes both equally reactant to light" the girl says as I jump off the bed. "Look at me" the dude says. "Hey hey oh relax everything's okay man your in STAR Labs" he says. "Star Labs Who are you" I say. "I'm Cisco Ramon that's Caitlin...Dr. Snow" He says before being cut off by Caitlin saying "I need you to urinate in this" He fires back saying "not this second" . "What is going on" I say. "You were struck by lightning dude" Cisco says. I catch a reflection of myself on a monitor. "Lightning gave me abs..." I trail off as Cisco sits me down. "You were in a coma" he says. "For how long?"
Nine months. That's how long I was gone. In a coma. In complete darkness. I really needed to catch up on everything. Me and Kara had a fight just before the lightning. But her arms around me. It just feels right. . I quietly push her off. "Barry? Are you okay?" Kara asks. Iris walks over. "Oh my god! Your awake!" She exclaims. "Why didn't STAR Labs call us?" She asked. "I just woke up." I answer. "Should you even be on your feet?" She says concerned. I shouldn't. How am I even okay? It's like the lightning didn't affect me at all. "I'm okay Iris" was all I could get out. "I watched you die Barry. You kept dying. Your heart kept stopping" Iris says concerned. "It's still beating" I say putting her hand over my heart to reassure her. I see Kara watching us. I give her a I'll talk to you soon but I need to let my foster sister know I'm okay look. She crossed her arms sighing lightly. "Beats really fast" Iris says. Just then the entire world slowed down around me. But how was I able to move while everything was going in slow motion. I watched a cup start falling very slowly. Then I blinked and everything was normal again. No. That did not happen that couldn't of happened. It was just a hallucination that's all. Was all I could think. Iris went to see if she was okay. "My dad is gonna be so happy to see you. Let me grab my stuff." She says walking to the back. I head over to Kara. "She's like a sister to me. I had to reassure her I was okay" I try to explain. "Barry how did you find out I was kryptonian" Kara asks sternly. "After your cousin threw me at a wall like I was a feather I got a hunch. But I didn't actually positively know until you saved me. Look Kara I'm sorry about how mad I was at you." I say. "I'm sorry too. For not telling you...." she says.

  "Oh, you scared the hell out of us kid." Joe says clapping my shoulder. "Yeah that was quite the nap you took there baby face and you still look twelve." An officer says walking past. I let out a slight chuckle. "You look ok. Are you really?" Joe says. "Yeah" I say as Joe leaves for a bank robbery. I notice a glass box with Joe's old partners picture and badge in it. "The night of the explosion Clyde Mardon shot and killed Chyre. He and his brother died trying to escape their plane crashed" Iris says. I sigh. Must've sucked. "Iris! Got a minute? Hey Barry" someone says. I guess this is what happens when you were almost dead and come back nine months later. Then the world-slowing-down thing happened again. Not a hallucination I soon realized. As a criminal tried to take a gun from an officer. I lunged forward and got back. Oddly enough no one even saw me move. This was so weird. Then my hand starts moving fast. Vibrating like crazy. I stuff it in my pocket. What was happening completely weirded me out. "You okay?" Iris asks. "I'm fine. I just need some air. But I'll call you tonight alright?" I say rushing out.
    I take my hand out my pocket and it's rapidly vibrating. I can't stop it. Can't control it. "What's happening to me!?" I say starting to freak out as I'm thrusted across the alley into a car. I start breathing heavily. This was so weird. Just then I was thrusted forward at super speed and wound up in the back of a laundry car. That was it. I had super speed. How? I don't know. But this was awesome. "Cool." I say to myself. As the dude who owned it yelled at me after finding me in there.
  "Hey Barry Allen right?" Cisco? Said on the other line. I had called STAR Labs. They may be the only ones to be able to help. "Hi. So I kinda sorta um. Well how do I tell you this. I think I have er this is gonna sound so weird and freaky but I think I have super speed" I say pacing. I can hear him yelling to Dr. Wells and Caitlin. "That is so freaking cool dude!" He says excitedly. "Oh and I told wells and Cait. Wells wants you to and I quote "Tell Mr. Allen to get over to STAR Labs as soon as possible I want to test this" Cisco said in a fake Harrison Wells voice.
    I was about to head to STAR Labs. I made up an excuse. We then head to Ferris air. They put me in some tight running suit. I'd tell you what they said but the gist of it was 'he can't do this', and 'the accelerator killed my fiancée' and 'this is so cool dude' But anyways I discovered I did indeed have super speed. Which was kinda cool. But I broke my arm crashing when I got a flash back from my moms murder. It also healed in three hours.