Chapter 1

You have always wanted to go to California, ever since you and your friends started being obsessed with youtube and everything, you have been pleading your parents to take you because your only 13, but every time you ask you get the same response:

Mum: raza, we don't have enough money to go to the USA just for you everyone else wants to go to Italy or somewhere cultural that's a lot cheaper and more worth while for the summer holiday.

It's not fair I never get to meet my favourite youtubers or people they are only ever in America, and the 1 time they came to England I had to go to my stupid sisters swimming gala which she lost in so was a waist of money and time we could be spending the money on going to america to meet the guys. Recently my dad has been agreeing with me and wants to go to America but I feel there are a lot of augments caused by it and there is a lot of tension around the house because of me. Anyway, I hate my mum, she is not even my mum anyway. She is my step mum my real mum died when I was 2 but I was forced to call her mum, she hates me and she knows I hate her back she punishes me for getting out of her way or spending all of MY pocket money that was left to me from my REAL mum.

My step mum and dad have only been together for two years and before that my dad was talking to me about traveling the world and having fun and road trips but then she came on the the scene and all of our plans stopped and sometimes I sill ask my dad if it will ever happen and he says not unless something strange happens and your step mum (suzie) will come too.