Chapter 4

"Will you marry me?" His words sound like dream to me at this point of time but I'm not even sure if he's serious. The look on his face says he is though.

I didn't realize how long I've been crying until a drop of tear reaches my lips.

"You aren't serious, are you?" I ask him, doubtfully. My voice is cracked but I want to make sure he's thought about it.

"Yes, Miss Precia! I did give it a thought and I think you're right, as usual, my love. Now, c'mon! Don't make me wait for too long!" He says while standing up back on his feet, he opens his arms for me and waits patiently.

I'm not able to speak a word because anxiety has taken over me and I'm running out of breath. It is, perhaps, just a dream.

"Shall I take it as a yes then?" He grins, after noticing my state.

I hope it isn't.

"Of course!" I pull him into a tight hug and start shoving myself more into him. He slightly lifts me up to meet his height and rotates me.

"Oh, Hazz!" I laugh-cry, "Stop!"
He thankfully stops.

"I love you, sweetheart. And I'll do anything for you. Please never leave me." He mumbles under his breath but audibly. I know he's regretting those words almost instantly but is happy and relieved at the same time, now that he's said them aloud.

His words make me shiver in guilt. I shouldn't have left him that way. I know how it impacts him. I'm such a bad girlfriend.

"I'm so sorry, Hazz. I shouldn't have left you that way. I'm so so sorry." I mumble.

"It's okay, love. I was wrong too." His arms hold me tighter.

Yes, there was his mistake too.

"Of course you were! Why were you quiet? You made me feel like everything's over between us!" I pat him on his chest and cover my face as I start sobbing. His silence did make me go crazy then.

"I know, I'm sorry." He says, trying to pull my hands off my face but I resist.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes again and grabs me by my shoulders towards him.

"You should be!" I snap at him and sniffle but he giggles at my words, making me look at him in confusion.

"You look really cute with your little nose all red." He pinches my nose and kisses it. I roll my eyes at him. He giggles again.

"So? What do we do now?" He asks while giving me a short kiss on my lips.

"I have a meeting to attend at the Gucci boutique." I inform him and kiss him like he did to me.

"Do you have to go?" He cringes.

"Yea.." I sigh and purse my lips.

"Umm..." He makes a duck face, "I think I need to go somewhere too.." He says while taking out his phone from his pocket and checking his inbox. I'm still in his arms so I can see the screen of his phone clearly.

"Urghh I need to go.." He sighs, "okay, I'll see you later on today, baby." He plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh. Okay. Bye." I smile and unwrap myself from him.

Half of me actually wishes he gives me a drop but the other half knows he won't. He might need some time to put it out there. Our relationship has been so secretive that people probably will freak out when they learn of Harry Styles getting married. The thought of our marriage makes me clap my hands in excitement.

"Bye, sweetie!" He cups my cheek. I smile a satisfactory smile and walk away. Thankfully, he didn't notice my stupid clapping thing.

...