Chapter 8 - Curious Kyle

Edited

Chapter 8 - Curious Kyle

After a while of crying into Aaron's chest I pull away and look up at him.

"Why are you here Aaron?" I ask softly looking down ashamed.

"Because recently I have been such a dick to you and I feel bad, really bad... I'm sorry Mia." Aaron says stroking my hair. I can hear the sincerity in his voice and I sigh and look up at him.

"It's okay. I forgive you just...just don't do it again." I say standing up. He stands up to and brushes his jeans off.

"I won't. Now you wanna tell me why you stormed out of Math after a hushed conversation the newbie Jake and got my shirt all wet?" He asks intrigued.

"Sorry Aaron but I can't tell you that." I mumble looking down.

"Fine. But you're sitting with me today at lunch." He states.

"And why would I do that?" I raise an eyebrow crossing my arms across my chest.

"Because you can't resist my looks and charm." Smirking he turns around and heads into the school.

"Cocky much!" I shout loud enough for him to hear.

I chuckle and decide to skip chemistry and wait for lunch. Oh how I cannot wait.

-
Lunch time rolled around quickly. After spending two periods in the library studying boxing I'm now walking to the lunch hall. I never really eat lunch at school. The food here is not very appetising, so I normally just wait till I get back home.

After spotting Aaron on the usual popular table I walk over and poke him on the shoulder.

Swiftly turning around he smirks and raises an eyebrow.

"Wow, you actually showed. I knew you couldn't resist me!" Aaron says to me as I sit down in the seat next to him.

"Well, I actually came to show you I can resist you." I say back not sure of what I just said.

"That didn't make any sense Mia." I shrug my shoulders at Aaron and prop my elbows on the table as my chin lays in my hands.

"Okay Mia, this is Aiden, Kyle, Chase, and Jace." he says pointing to the regular jock group, just as I thought he was finished he introduces 3 new people.

"And Nate, Blake and Jake are new to our group." I shoot my head up and see them all staring at me intensely. I slightly glare back at them then smile sickly sweet.

Trying to play it cool I just mumble a small Hi and put my head in my hands sighing. This is all too much for me right now.

I look back up to see everybody talking to each other. Jake is getting along with Aiden. Chase and Jace are talking to Nate, Blake and Kyle are talking with Aaron and that just leaves me all here by myself.

A ringing noise snaps me out of my thought and I realise that it's my phone ringing. I pull it out my pocket and see Nikki on Caller I.D. Also everybody's head is facing me seeming interested in my phone.

Answering the call I look down at my hands.

"Hello"

"Hey Mia, guess what." Nikki sounds excited and that's really confusing me. Especially at a time like this.

"What?" I reply back knitting my eyebrows in confusion.

"I got you 5 fights booked today after school, 6 tomorrow and 4 on Thursday!" She screeches through the phone.