Still Fallin Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Hunter's POV

I put on a nice shirt and sprayed some cologne on . I grabbed my car key and drove go Kendall's place . I knocked on her door then put my hands in my pocket waiting , the door opened, "wow ." I said to myself , her beautiful blonde hair , a blue strap less short dress and wearing a boot over her broken leg ," I would look better if I wasn't wearing this." She said pointing to her boot , I laughed ," you look beautiful Kendall Jade ." She smiled , I grabbed her hand and walked to her to my car.

We went to a fancy food place and talked , a lot . We got know each other a lot . I think we laughed more than talk . I walked her up to her door , come on Hunter ! Don't make yourself look stupid , be cool ," I had fun ." I said ," me too ." She looked down then at me ," thank you ." My face turned serious ," stop apologizing ." "How ? If you didn't come , I probably would have died or been held captive ." I looked down ," your welcome ." I looked up at her and smiled, " when can I see you again ?" She laughed , leaned in and kissed me , she pulled away, " tomorrow ." She said walking into her housing closing the door behind her .

" YES !" I yelled in so much happiness ! I'm definitely in love and I'm definitely seeing her tomorrow .