ONI faunus agent:" Wait. We're not going to hurt you, Mrs. Neo."

I was surprised they know my name but I got a feeling if those two are spies so I draw my umbrella and point at her throat when her partner said.

ONI human agent:" Listen, we're not gonna hurt you. We just wanna talk."

I look at his eyes just before I put down my umbrella. I grabbed my scroll and show them what I said.

Neo:" What do you want? How do you know my name?"

She clears her throat and said.

Alice:" I'm agent Alice and this my partner, Jefferson. We come here to tell you that if you come with us. We have orders from our leader of UNSC to talk with him."

Neo:" Wait... You're part of the UNSC group. The one who captures Roman!"

I said angrily at them. Then, they said.

Jefferson:" We understand that we capture Roman from the docks to get the information about the people who consider them as a threat. But please, he ordered us to take you to our leader so you can talk to him."

Neo:" Well, tell your leader that I'm not coming until you asked him to release Roman."

Alice:" *Sigh* Very well. We'll tell Roman that you're not coming with us then."

They turned around to leave when I shouted at them.

Neo:" Wait!"

They turned around to me to see me stopping them from leaving when they said going to tell my father figure which I was shocked. Then, I said.

Neo:" You said you'll tell Roman, right."

They nodded. I take a deep breath to say to them.

Neo:" Then, I'm coming with you. But if it's a trap then I will kill you both."

Alice:" That's understandable. Please, follow us."

I followed them to the alley and I see nothing there when I saw a ship decloak it which I'm surprised. I went inside the ship as it flies to their territory. I was sleeping a bit when I heard the door is open. I went outside to see outside of the border wall and I see a car with a driver that waiting for me so I hopped on and went to their leader. As we driving through the street, I can't imagine seeing the city is much beautiful than Vale. I also see humans, faunus & aliens are walking around at the sidewalk. Once we reach the building, we enter the elevator and went up to the top floor. Then, I follow two agents to lead me to their leader as we reach a door up ahead. We opened it to see a young blonde boy sitting there and Roman is sitting in the chair which I was happy to see him again. Then, he said to his agents.

Jaune:" Ah, good. You two brought her. Please, leave us."

They nodded as they left this room. Now, it's only me, Roman and blonde boy here in this room. I look at my father figure when he said.

Roman:" Hello, Neo. How ar-"

I went to him to give him a hug for seeing him again. I keep hugging him as he pats on my hair which I giggled a bit. Then, a blonde boy said.

Jaune:" Ahem. Sorry to interrupt, but please, we have much to discuss."

Roman:" Come on. Sit down."

I went to the other chair to sit down and then, he said.

Jaune:" Okay now, do you know why I calling you here for?"

Neo:" Yes. For what you did to Roman. Did you interrogate him?"

Roman:" Yep. They did."

Jaune: "I apologies for hurting your father figure but you two are criminals."