Bonus Chapter : The Peaceful Life

The artistic golden sun emerged through the dense dark clouds amidst the silver mountains painting the dark sky pinkish yellow. It was one new day in Manali. The beautiful orchid garden filled with orchid plantations, pine fields and lakes made them transpire in the lap of nature. "I always wanted to come here" She divulged admiring the extravagant view and the feel of raw nativity. He hummed placing himself beside her on the lush green grass admiring his pretty better-half bedecked in simple golden ornaments and a simple, radiant  Royal Blue printed Kanchivaram woven silk saree with a magnificent golded zari enhancing its grandeur.

  He gently pulled her hands making her look at him. " I love my name in your palms." She smiled at him "Aaah! The one who was irked to the core just by a mere letter on my palm now loves the whole combination of his letters on the same place ?" She chuckled. "I was an idiot back then." He told her grumpily. "You look so beautiful-" He commented making her slightly blush "totally like a female monkey." He completed making her roll her eyes. "Expected. What more can I expect from this great tasteless Gorilla?" She elbowed him getting up.

"It's time for Bidai. Let's go. I need to change as well." He embraced her tightly from the back. "Few more minutes." He huskily whispered inhaling her scent making her close her eyes in ecstasy.

"Vidushi needs me." She smiled freeing herself from him. Vidushi and Parth were having a simple destination wedding in Manali after many years of courtship. It was the time for bidaai and the people were gathered to witness the couple bidding adieu to the congregation.

"Sanyukta. It's urgent. Come with me." She experienced a tight hold on her arms and she got worried witnessing her handsome man's face filled with panic.

"What happened Randhir?" she interrogated after making herself comfortable in their car. "Why did you bring me out of there so suddenly? Is everything alright ?" She panicked looking at him who was deeply into driving. "You are scaring me now. Tell me." She gently caressed his shoulders looking at him longingly. "You will get to know yourself soon." He smirked her her making her perplexed and clueless.

"Randhir. Are you seriously doing this. ? What's all this drama ?" She was lecturing him as they were waiting for the flight in the airport.

"You are hopeless. I look so odd in this linen kurta. You could have just let me know so that I would have changed into something comfortable. " She mumbled hitting him with her tight fist.

"It was a surprise Moti. And about changing, don't worry it's just a matter of a day. I will help you to change as soon as we reach our cottage." He chuckled. "Huh Pervert! You nearly gave me a panic attack in the name of surprise. You are unbelievable. I married to one Drama Queen." She shook her head taking a seat beside him.

"Anything for our Honeymoon Number 2" he smirked at her. "Kill you. I didn't inform our parents. Vidushi and Parth will think so low of me." She cribbed. "What the fuck are you blabbering. They know it all. We planned to surprise you." He chuckled. "Surprise seriously? You people gave me a shock.  I know you will be the head of this plan. Mr. Drama Queen". "Moti just shut up now. Let's concentrate on our honeymoon."He enunciated and went so close to her. " Huh. Thank god, you chose an awesome destination otherwise you guys wouldn't have been spared. By the way, this is a VACAY. Not any honeymoon. Don't even think of doing what you did during our honeymoon days." In response to her 'Dare-you-do-it' look, he gave her a naughty smirk. "Enough of being a hilter, try to be romantic Moti." He kissed her cheeks. "Hilter?" Her jaw dropped and he giggled. "You'll love the place." He smiled. "I know." She tangled her arms with his'. "By the way, you'll see how my romance works Mr. Husband." She winked at him making him drool.

"Sanyukta! Tell me honestly. Didn't you love me during our college days?" He asked as soon as they fastened the seat belts.  "I did. But I badly wanted to punch your face and break your jaw for laughing at me when I fell down near the college mart during our third year." She widened her eyes expressing her disappointment. "Motu. You were so funny and I was unable to hold back. " He chuckled. "I know who stole my footwear. " He added after a few seconds making her eyes pop out. "Whhhat? Oh great" she tried to cover up and battled her eye lashes . "It wasn't mr... " she was cut off. "You liar. You took revenge from me right. Don't try to hide something from me. Your eyes ditch you. I found you cute that day and today as well.""You know what.. I hate you. " "Feeling is mutual Moti.. By the way, Your lips are dry." He tried coming closer. "Oh I'll apply balm" she smirked pushing him away but soon pulled into a soft electrifying kiss embracing her presence for lifetime.