Chapter 16: The Festival

Third Person P.O.V.

One hour later, the Izuku and his mom and Bakugo's family was having a dinner party to celebrate Izuku's mom getting released from the hospital. Izuku was the happiest that Bakugo had ever seen him ever since his mother was hospitalised, and he was very happy for his friend.

For hours, they all talked, and Inko got caught up on everything that had happened. Izuku didn't talk that much, because he was still too elated at seeing his mother finally back. There were some tears from Inko during the conversation, but tears of happiness. She was happier than any mother could be to learn how much her son had grown in her absence, and was especially proud to learn that Izuku was considered the top of the class, and had been voted class president (This was mentioned by Bakugo). There were also tears of sadness and regret, because she felt guilty that she couldn't be there for her son for almost half of his life, albeit unwillingly. But there were many more laughs around the table as they talked about old memories, and new ones too.

Finally, night fell, and it was almost time to sleep. Before she lost the chance to, Inko turned to Mitsuki and Mayuri and bowed to them.

"I'm sorry for burdening you with my son!", she said with embarrassment.

"Nonsense. This is what friends are for! And plus, you 2 will still be living with us now. I won't take no for an answer, at least until you get your feet back from under yourself.", Mitsuki answered.

And like that, the Midoriya family was completely back together. Well, almost back together. But that's a matter for another day.

The next day, Izuku woke up at 8:20 to find the house empty of people other than him and Bakugo, who was still sleeping. He found a note on the fridge from Mitsuki that said that the adults had gone out for the day, and that he and Bakugo had the day to do whatever they wanted. He immediately panicked and started rushing to get ready for school. He ran past Bakugo's room and realised that Bakugo still hadn't woken up.

"Wake up, Kacchan!!! We're going to be late for school!", he shouted at the door.

"SHUT UP, IDIOT! IT'S SATURDAY!! LET ME SLEEP!!!", Bakugo screamed at him, then fell back asleep.

'Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the three day coma I had been in.', Izuku thought to himself as he calmed down. He decided that he couldn't fall back asleep, so he made himself breakfast (Toast, eggs and bacon) and ate alone while thinking Momo's words to him in the hospital room when they had been alone.

Suddenly, there was a crash from Bakugo's room, and Bakugo came out with his hair even messier than normal.

"Oh, you're awake, Kacchan?", Izuku asked lightly.

"Of course I am, because of you.", Bakugo grumbled as he chugged orange juice straight from the jug. He walked over to Izuku's plate and stole a piece of bread, eating it.

"So where did everyone go?", he asked between bites of bread.

"They went out for the day.", Izuku answered as he ate. Suddenly, his phone vibrated, and Bakugo's did at the same time. They both checked it and checked the class group chat, and found this.

pikachu: so do you guys want to come with me for some random thing? I don't know where, but we can plan it at my house? At 10:00?

manly Boi: sure, why not. So meet at your house at 10:00?

pikachu: yeah

sugar_lover: i'm down

revelry_in_the_dark: I'll come too