Neck kiss

Brittany's POV

He'll fetch me at 11:45. Its already 10:45. I have an hour to prepare. Now, what the hell will I wear?! Think, Brittany! Think!

TING!

A bright idea came into my mind. Thank you God Zeus! I will wear my pink skater skirt, my white blouse who has a smiley print on tucked inside the skirt, and my white chuck taylors. Oh, and also my beanie. And my nerd eyeglasses. I will look like a nerd in those outfit yet prettier. Holy Dustpan! I sounded like a chick. Nah, its only for a day tho and only for my teletabby ginger. Yep. His mine unofficially.

I hopped into the shower and poured some vanilla shampoo on my hair and some vanilla bathgel on my skin. I rinsed it. God, I feel like I've just took a bath under a cow's breast. I smell like milk. Well, obviously. Its vanilla all over my petite body.

I changed my clothes and blow dried and curled my hair. Applied light make-up and a little bit of lipgloss.

I heard a honk outside. I peaked at my window. There's the tabby ginger's car. I quickly ran downstairs and wrote a letter for dad.

Dad,

Hey dad. I wont be home early. Ed Sheeran took  me out for lunch and his concert. :)

-Brittany

I stick the note in the fridge and ran outside.

I was greeted with a black limo and Ed who has a rose in his hand. "Woah. So pretty in skirts, babe." He breathed, he handed me the rose and kissed me on my cheek. "And you looked good in a colored jeans." I contemplated. He was wearing a fitted brown jeans and a fitted v neck shirt. He is so hot. I blushed as he led me inside the limo. Inside was a couch, a table in the center with a bottle of wine and 2 glasses on it, and a giant flatscreen tv. Woah. My eyes widened at the sight of it. Ed just chuckled beside me. Maybe he's used to these kind of gold shit.

My butt cant wait to sit on that expensive couch so I dived on it. Ed followed my lead. I felt the engines started to move. Which results of Ed on the top and I was trapped in between his hands and his face was only an inch from mine. His breathe fanned in my lips. I was so tempted to kiss him already. He did the first move, of course. He kissed me lips softly and gently. I responded immidietly by wrapping my hands around his neck. He swept his tounge on my lower lip asking for entrance which  I gladly accepted. Our tounges fought for dominance and he won. He tasted every inch of my mouth. He trailed butterfly kisses down my neck and stop at my sweet spot. I moaned as he started to suck it. I cant think properly. He went to kiss my lips again. We pulled away panting and gasping for air. "Your amazing, babe." He smiled and hugged me as I rested my head on the crook of his neck.

After several minuites, the car stopped. I notoce that Ed closed his eyes. "Wake up, telitabby!" I said while fixing my hair. He didn't moved. "Wake up!" I screamed again. He jumped and looked around. It was so funny! I laughed and dropped on the floor. "Ha-ha!" He retorted. The driver opened the door. Ed jumped out of the car and he offered me a help to stepped out of the car. I stopped cause I noticed something. "Hey, do you know Mr. Algebra?" I asked the driver. "Umm, yeah. He's my father." He answered. I laughed wildly as he smile with a toothless grin. Man, Ed laughed also and supported my back. He led us inside and my jaw dropped at the sight of someone.

(A/N)

Sorry guys. This chappy's so boring. I'll do better than this on the next chapters. I promise! And please vote my book and it's chapters. Please?!

Thank you and I love you, feathers! :)