No Turning Back Now....

Katie's P.O.V

Ugh. Alyssa is annoying. SHE IS SUCH A ****! Okaaay.... concentrate what to do... go on the right side which might be dangerous, or on the left side, where someone is following us? 

"Left." I said. "You... you sure? I dont think... its a good choice. I think there might be something dange-" Ari was cut off. "SHUT UP! Its not like I....  we dont know." she sasheyed away. "ALY!!!!!" Ari shouted through the dark creepy hallway. Her voice echoed. Aly...Aly...Aly....Aly. her voice echoed. "STOP!!! ITS DANGEROUS!!!!" her voice echoed again. Alyssa walked back. "Whatever. fine." Alyssa  mumbled.

We just kept walking, turning right, left, forward, back. Thats it. We were lost. "Lets check the entrance... maybe its opened." Brrittney said. We agreed. We turned around and nothing....... just a wall. We banged and banged the wall the whole night. ((It sound wrong...I know. Just deal with it XD .A.)) 

Nothing. Once again Ari cried.... Alyssa slapped her, so she cried even more. "ALYYSA! COULD YOU STOP IT!" I said with so much anger. "SHUT THE FUDGE UP ARI!" I said. "Do you know... why I cried? Brittney... she visioned that her mom died, it happened. She visioned stuff and it happened. And now, she visioned her death." Ari said. A silver tear dropped from my eye. Alyssa looked away. And Brittney just nodded. 

(srry for short chappy!!!

K - fangirl7187

A - rainbowcloud121

K&A - fangirl7187 and rainbowcloud121

btw, the girl in the picture is Ari crying :) but Ari has light brown hair :D )