part xxxvi

"your place?" jungkook asks in a hushed tone, the sound of his pounding heart louder than the words that fell out of his mouth.

his heart beat was picking up more when yoongi nods and takes hold of his hand, "yeah, my place. it's free and uh, we can spend more time together that way."

jungkook's already melting against yoongi's touch, now he's unable to say no since he's practically being dragged to his pen pals home, all of a sudden he grows more flustered, "wait, what about your parents? wouldn't they mind?"

"no, they're really chill," yoongi says in a surprisingly calm tone, "besides, they wouldn't dare refuse one of the cutest boys on the planet." he immediately regretted saying that last bit, his ears turn red due to the slight embarrassment.

"you think i'm that cute?" jungkook asks and yoongi purses his lips together to make sure nothing more embarrassing than that slips out again.

when it stays silent for a little bit, it was barely audible, but it was just enough for yoongi to hear, "well, i think you're cute too." he mumbles.

yoongi decides to ignore it for now and pretend that he didn't hear it, but the smile on his face was saying otherwise, he quickly tucked his head a little to hide the bottom half of his face in his warm winter scarf.

jungkook's hand were still in yoongi's, but he decided to take it step further by interlocking their fingers with each other, leaving them both a blushing mess and extremely warm.

a/n+
i'm so stupid, i thought the last chapter was 30, but it was actually 35. i mis-titled the chapters. also wow this chapter was absolute trash 🤠