Chapter 6

Avneet's pov

We went to canteen straight from library. .........we were very hungry. .....me and ashnu ordered sandwiches...and anu ordered burger........................................After finishing our snackes....we headed to auditorium. ............since the auditorium was completely filled with guests.....we students stood in the side of auditorium. ................this year the founder's day function was conducted by the U.G seniors....of all the departments.....they made groups out of the seniors who would take in charge of diff sections.......
Performances from student's side had started ................firstly..bhavesh showcased a dance performance......then it was followed by group dance performances from maths and biology departments. ................

It was followed by jannat's song...........the most awaited performance...from our C.S dep
......we all cheered for her

She was performing...........some old English song... I dont remember it's title...but it was a hit song......

She made a good start. .......Every thing was fine.......until then..
......

I felt jannu was not confident. ....as she sang very softly.......and was bit uncertain about the lyrics...........I could read it from her face.....I feared that...she would just give up .......as her fingers were trembling....and voice was shaking....

But....just then i saw....siddarth......walking hurriedly towards the music system.....the next thing....that happened.....is.......he pulled out the main wires ....of the music and sound system. ......no one saw it except me........I was confused..... .......he made an announcement that there was some technical error...and it will be fixed at the earliest possible....before I could react.....he ran to the backstage and handed over a phone to jannu.........and he came back running. ...and without a change in his facial expression. ...he plugged in the wires.......and announced that the error has been fixed...
....I stood there, clueless.......? !:'.?!

As soon As the sound system started working......jannu once again started to sing from the beginning. .....now she was very confident. ......it was clear from her tone............
...she looked at the phone. ...and sang.....

Ooohoo...now I got it......that phone contains...lyrics. ........and siddarth pulled the wires....to give her this phone....so that she could sing well....otherwise she would have given...up...by now......also siddarth is a senior and in charge of the sound system .

Soo...he also has this mind reading capacity as I....haha...

As jannu finished the song......me and Everyone clapped for her.........and I was smiling continously... Out of happiness ( for no reason ).....and as I looked at siddarth....the smile on my face widened .........cuz I feel very happy and excited when I see people with helping mentality. .....thats it
******************************

NOTE

YEAH as usual it was a boring chapter. .....and today's chap was a bit dramatic..na?!......ignore grammar mistakes