School incident * ignore the name of the school*

Jace's pov.  (^^)There is cursing.
I was walking with Aaron to Math class. But right before we got there,the announcements came on."These students please report to the office,Aaron ice, Jessica fox,Emma carnes,Jace blood,Josh mane,Alex carnes". "What the fuck did we do now"?Aaron yelled. All of the others walk out of their class rooms. "Okay who got into a fight?" *All of them look at Jace* " what?" "Okay......okay it was me". said Jace "let's just go already"said Jessica
*-------------------------------------------- at the office*
"So do you know what your here for?"said the principal *sigh* "yes I do" Jace says while he looks at the principal. " But we don't" the others said while looking confused.*I wonder why their here* "Since you guys each have a close relationship with Jace, you probably did something as well." "Also because you been in here so many times,I have decided to suspend you all." "And Jace would you like to tell them why you're here?" "No not really" He gave me a just do it look. I sighed ..."fine I got into a fight with Jonathan.. okay now leave me alone" " So...."Aaron whispered..."Jonathan ...huh" " Didn't I just tell you to leave me alone." "Well you didn't specifically tell me to." " Still shut the fu-" "Can you both please shut up" Jessica whisper yelled. "And If I don't?"Aaron said while smirking. "I'll Kiss you if you shut up" I whispered calmly.

Aaron's pov
As soon as he said that I went silent.
I really want that kiss, I have been wanting it for years. But I'm not the only one that wants him. As soon as he says that Alex and Josh look at me with there eyes pitch black. They give me a death stare. I honestly don't give a fuck, well..... I kinda do. I just want to touch those soft lips of Jace's. Uh my wolf is going crazy, maybe it's because I'm an alpha and I'm near Jace?  "Um Earth to Aaron?" "Oh hey Jace." " You okay?"  "yeah I am."  *The bell rings* " Were you boys listening?" The principal asked. "Um no?"Jace  mumbled. "Nope"I happily said. " You boys are something else." "Hey what about us ." Alex and Josh said in unison.  "Just go home I'll call you parents."the principal said while sighing.  *outside the office-----------------------------------------------*
I felt soft lips on mine.Oh my God it was Jace my heart was racing. I caught a glimpse of Alex and Josh, they were really fucking mad.