(S.1) Chapt.1 - Rescued

~♡~ Skye ~♡~

I was just one lost cockapoo. Alone... My owner just left me after my last very camp which was last year. It's been months and I finally got a hang of this new thing.

Luckily, birds help me in things. Like searching food, and letting me share them their tree. I sometimes wished I could be a bird. Fly high with them with out a care in a world...

But still... I miss my owner so much... Even if she had let me go of the wild... My undying love for her never changes. But here I am. There's nothing going back.

A cockapoo... Interacting with birds. But it wasn't like I hate them! I just... Want to live a normal life like other pups. Where they usually interact with their same species.

The sun was starting to set, as I whimpered. It was late November, and everything's starting to get colder. The leaves are starting to wilt and fall to the ground. So I lowered my head to slumber.

But then, I heard a rustle from the bush. I got scared, because this was my first ever with a wild animal! I tried to climb up the tree with all my might.

"A pup?" I heard, but when I was about to stop and look, I lost grip and fell...

~♡~ End of POV ~♡~

Skye's puppy eyes started to flutter open, she woke up to see lots of pups surrounding her. She let out an alarming bark as everyone around her got startled.

"Ryder! The pup's awake!" A dalmatian dog barked as he rushed to his master. But he did not end up successful with his little trip by tripping over a chew toy.

A grey-and-white mongrel of an unspecified breed rushed to help the dalmatian to stand up. "W-where am I?" Skype whimpered as she stepped back, her head touching the back part of a couch.

"Welcome to the Paw Patrol HQ! I am Ryder" he introduced with a soft voice, then he patted her head, which calmed her down a bit.

Then, the guy, which seems to be named Ryder, introduced each dog that was there. "Marshall the Dalmatian. Rocky the Grey-and-White Mongrel of an Unspecified Breed. Zuma the Chocolate Labrador Retriever. And Chase, the German Shepherd."

All of the male dogs woofed a quick "hello" as Skye shyly greeted back. Then, she looked around "Hey... How did I got here?" She asks.

"Oh that! You see, Chase was playing outside with the pups and lost the ball in the bush. But surprisingly, found you alone, and hurt. So they took you here" Ryder explains.

Skye smiled brightly, but then it faded away. "Ryder! Can we please let the dog stay?" Rocky pleaded, as Zuma joined in "Yeah! We haven't had a new friend ever since!". "Yeah Ryder!" As Chase decided to join in the small petition.

The 7 month-old male pups circled around Ryder as they pleaded to let the unnamed dog stay. Ryder laughed "Alright pups, but you have to treat her nicely" as they all howled in excitement and immediately dashed to the cockapoo.

"Hi!! What's your name?" Zuma asks, as she replies "Skye..." then another questions was asked which was spoken by Marshall "Were you hurt? I hope not! I don't want you to be hurt because of my clumsiness!"

Marshall flashed a smile, as if he doesn't care in bit of his clumsiness, Skye laughs "Nope, I'm fine". The dogs kept asking her questions until it was time for bed time.

"Okay pups, to your beds now" Ryder requested as all the dogs rushed to their fluffy round beds and snuggled with them.

After everyone got in the bed. The lights snapped off. Everyone were in bed, ready for slumber. All except... Skye.

All the dogs had closed their eyes, except one "Hey" one whispers. Skye looked at her right to see the German Shepherd dog, Chase was calling her over.

She knew it was him, with the help of the moon's light coming from the wide window. Skye approached the dog "You can sleep here, my bed has enough space for you and me anyway" he said with a tired smile, but sincere.

Skye smiled as she slept beside him "Oh by the way... Thanks for rescuing me" she whispered. "It was no problem. Helping people and pups are my thing" hr yawned as his eyes slowly shut.

The cockapoo did the same a few moments after him.