Dear Phoenix

I have seen what they were saying about you and your father, but I do not believe any of it. I've know you for five years, kiddo, and I trust and believe you and I will be here whenever you need me. I also have my dragons so if anyone is giving you any trouble let me now ASAP and I will come down there with a Hungarian Horntail and teach them a lesson. I'm sure that Harry will eventually come to his senses and realise how ridiculous he is being, you'll just have to give it time I'm afraid.

Romania is amazing! You will have to come down here one summer I know for sure you will love it! I can't believe mum let me either! Every time I come over she always tried to guilt me into staying there and getting a job at the Ministry like Percy wants to, or working for Gringotts like Bill, but that's just boring and I always tell her that. I'm sure eventually she will realise that it's not always as dangerous as she thinks it is.

Finally! He was getting so old that sometimes it took him the entire lesson just to make sure that everyone was there and so before we started learning we usually had about 5 minutes of the lesson left, I recon that's why just before you came to Hogwarts they made sure that Care of Magical creatures was always a double! Hagrid is definitely a great replacement! Let me know how his first lesson goes and make sure to tell him that little Norbert is growing up very well and I'm looking after him personally just for Hagrid. Well done to Lupin! I hope Snape doesn't give him too much trouble so that he can stay there for longer than a year unlike most.

Before I forget, I'll be at the Burrow when you have your summer holidays, what do you think of coming down here to Romania to visit me for a few days before I leave and then the both of us go to my mum's? That is ,obviously, if your uncle allows you to! Good luck with your OWLs this year too, I know you'll absolutely ace them.

Speak to you soon, kiddo.

Love Charlie

Aurora smiled, at the letter. She was ecstatic that she had someone other than the twins that believed her, it boosted her confidence just that tiny bit. She was also excited to ask her uncle if she could go to Romania, she knew it would take a lot of persuading but if she started soon then hopefully by the end of the school year he would finally agree.

Aurora grabbed a blank piece of parchment before she started working on her reply to Charlie, smiling as she wrote. She wrote to him about Buckbeak and how amazing it is to ride a Hippogriff, but she also told him about Draco Malfoy and how he got attacked by the creature, of course it was his own fault for just going up to it and not letting the Hippogriff get used to him and so therefore she had no sympathy for the blonde haired boy. She told him that Hagrid isn't getting fired but the Ministry is stepping in to take action because of Lucius Malfoy. She told him about the twins and how supportive they're being even with the whole Sirius Black situation as well as how she's very excited to have been invited to Romania by him and how she will start persuading her uncle to let her go.

Once she was happy with her letter she placed it down onto her bed, before opening the second envelope which she completely forgot about now.

To my little star

I am so so sorry about everything that has been said about you because of me. I never wanted this to happen. I hope you're not angry at me and once we meet again you will listen to my side of the story, which is that I'm innocent. I know that you probably don't believe that, nobody does, but it's the truth. I'm sure Remus has told you about Peter Pettigrew, an old friend of ours, well it was him and the reason I broke out was to prove it, you probably think I'm crazy as Peter was told to have been killed by me, but I swear to you I will prove that he is still alive.

I miss you dearly, you were the only thing that kept me sane through these twelve years living in Azkaban. I'm sorry I never wrote to you, but they don't even allow that there. I will see you soon I hope, I can't tell you where I am or how I got out in a letter just incase anyone else sees it, but I will tell you everything personally, my dear.

I hope one day you can forgive me for everything and we can live as a family one more time.

I love you, my baby girl

Padfoot

Aurora stared at the letter, a droplet fell onto it, she wiped her eyes not even realising that she had started to cry. She held the letter to her chest as the salty tears poured out of her brown eyes. It was a letter from her father, she knew that she should hate him, that she shouldn't believe anything he says but she couldn't. She loved him more than anything and she believed him. She was only three years old when she went to live with her uncle, yet she had some vague memories of her father before he got arrested. She remembered him as kind, gentle and loving that's why when she found out that he was arrested for murder she was shocked and she didn't want to believe it. She couldn't have believed it as it would've ruined the happy memories she had of him.

She quickly grabbed another blank piece of parchment and her quill, blinking away the remaining tears she started to write.

Dear Padfoot

I forgive you! I really do! I know the real you and I love and miss you so so much! I really do hope that we can finally see each other soon, my year hasn't been great at all and seeing you would make me happy, even if it was only for a minute, and we have so much to catch up on.

I hope you're okay, wherever you are. Just please don't do anything stupid and get caught.

I love you

Aurora Phoenix Black